Bitter Victory (R/I) (PG)
NFT National Film Theatre

Friday 2 January

American Splendor (15)
Optimum Releasing Nationwide

Bartleby (PG)
Mandrake Media Curzon Soho & Arts Picture House, Cambridge

Kiss Of Life (12A)
Artificial Eye Renoir, Curzon Mayfair, Odeon Covent Garden, UGCs Shaftesbury Ave. & Chelsea & Key Cities

Kitchen Stories
ICA Projects ICA & Key Cities

Stuck On You
20th Century Fox Warner West End, UGC Haymarket, UCI Whiteleys, Odeon Marble Arch & Nationwide

Friday 9 January

Black And White (15)
Tartan Films UGCs Haymarket & West India Quay, Cine World Wood Green, WarnerShepherd's Bush & Key Cities

Last Samurai, The
Warner Bros. Nationwide

Friday 16 January

Girl With A Pearl Earring (12A)
Path

Dusted
13-12-03, 11:27 AM
[quote:0e30daac1a]

Friday 16 January

Girl With A Pearl Earring (12A)
Path

Azreal
13-12-03, 12:14 PM
American splendor- is an independant film about a small time comic book artist who's comic suddenly becomes popular oneday, against his wishes.

Paycheck-is an action film directed by John Woo and starting Ben affleck and Uma thurman its about a guy that does a deal (not certain as to what that deal is ) for a large sum of money. the catch is that once he finishes the job he must have his memory errased. so he completes the job only to have his memory cleaned (inclueding the large sum of money he was offered) so the whole movie is basically Ben Affleck trying to find out what exactly he did and where is his money. ( the film apparently got really bad reviews in the U.S ).

Stuck On You - is a comedy directed by the farrelly bros (dumb and dumber , theres something about Mary) it is a story about siamies twins (spelling?) played by ( Ben Afflecks Boyfriend ) Matt Damon and Greg Kinnnier. one of them decideds to follow his dreams and go to Hollywood to become an actor , and persuades his reluctant twin bro to follow him .

The Last Samurai - is a period drama staring Tom Cruise and is set in Japan .

The Runaway Jury - is the latest film addapted from the book by John Grisham, staring John Cusack . Gene Hackman, Dustin Hoffman and Rachel Weisz. the film is about a gun control case ( the book was about a tabacco case Im sure ) and its about one of the juror's who try's to manipulate the outcome of the case.

Tokyo Story (which is wrong anyway , its called Japanese story) is an Australian film about a Tour Guide played by Toni Collette (from 6th sense ) who takes out a Japanese tourist into the Australian outback , they both fall in love with each other during their trip into the outback.

Big Fish- Is the latest movie directed by Tim Burtin and stars Ewan McGregor . its about a boy who tells the story of his father when he was young and all the adventures he had along the way. ( the film is really well crafted from the trailers ive seen and it is not the typical dark style film that we have come to expect from Tim Burtin

Im not looking forward to Scary movie 3, as it has a new director Jerrry Zucker ( who made all the naked gun movies) and it now has a 12A rating instead of the 16 rating the 1st two had.well those are about all the movies that I know of. I also know that this monday is the premier of the new Spiderman 2 trailor on yahoo and will be attached to the Lord of the Rings film. (which by the way has a 15min intermisson during the film) cant remember when last that happend.

SpyHunterUK
13-12-03, 06:37 PM
lotr 3h 55mins!

at least i get to see scary movie now :D

i saw SWAT 2day. not fantastic, but good nevertheless.