PDA

View Full Version : LANarchy #2 Games/Chat

kensai ryuuri
04-07-02, 10:18 PM
Hi,

Maybe this should go into the games section - but not much happenin in there

I felt at the first LANarchy bar CS and MM2 gaming was a bit split (only 4 of us playing JK2 at one point :/) and the time table didn't really work out.

I think it would be better or more helpful to have some sort of IRC client up? That way we can ask each other without having to walk around the room to gather people.

Also it might be a good idea if anyone else wants to have an ongoing Neverwinter Nights game up - if anyones interested in it

Just my 2 pence

McBain
05-07-02, 02:32 PM
I was going to work on the schedule for LANarchy 2 during this week (as I've got the week off work ). I agree we didn't really pay much attention to the schedule at the first event, so my plan for the upcoming event had been to perhaps only schedule the tournaments, these being CS 4 on 4 (or possibly 3 on 3 or 5 on 5 if it works out better with number of people we have), CS 'Lanarchy in 2002' (hopefully we will have time to start this one properly) and a deathmatch/knockout tournament of somekind (will probably make another thread regarding this).

The 'local forum' that we were setting up was meant to aid in the organisation of games, but it wasn't really used (granted it was in it's very basic stages). If there is a 'local' chat program we can use, then we can look into that (sorry, I don't know much about IRC )

Let me know your thoughts...
Ice to see you...

FeArLeSs Dude
13-07-02, 07:04 AM
sounds good to me