PDA

View Full Version : I need a computer and a team for the LAN

09-07-02, 03:20 PM
you arrogant sod!!!

sorry mcbain

McBain
09-07-02, 06:51 PM
Well, he hasn't seen kensai play yet

Please note though ZoZiO, our events are for players of all levels, there are definatly at least three players who have been playing less then 4 months (two of these less than a month still I think).

At the other end of the spectrum, kensai clan play at a very high level. You must bear in mind that you may be teamed with a new player or a player who is of a lower standard to you. The idea of our events are to help these players improve and to enjoy yourself.

Sure we have competitions, but they are not the be all and end all of the day. Enjoyment and atmosphere is the most important thing.

Anyway, back to your original question, I have already one PC on loan. I think if anyone can provide a base unit, I can probably bring an extra monitor, mouse and keyboard, but I'll check and confirm in a few days.
Ice to see you...

ZoZi0
09-07-02, 11:42 PM
Hi, i'm a french CS player came to London for those summer holidays.

I play CS almost everyday in France and i suscribed for the next LAN >>> July 20th

However i have'nt got any computer, so is it possible to hire one or that somebody lend me one ???

I also need a team to play, but a good team as i'm not a newbie at all ! I don't know how most of players here play, but if you are used to play on UK2.net, you don't interest me, the few times i play there, the level is too low for me Maybe you are really better than me, maybe i am better than you....
So tell me how you play and if i interest you

Thanks very much and don't say i'm arrogant like most of english men when they see a french !

ZoZi0
11-07-02, 11:41 AM
Hi there,

Sorry but i won't be able to come to this LAN :-/
I found a job in a grocery by Tower Bridge and I will work this day ;(
Thanks McBain, I understand and agree with you, I just asked... but could you give me the ip adresses of CS servers on which you play please ? This is the adress of my last cs team server :

62.4.86.213:27018 pass: philbarj

I often played there but next year i will sure play ten times less cause of a lack of time

Ok so bye bye and maybe see ya later on the net

Ps: Curfish >>> easy joke ! wasn't it ? I expected it.....
Edited by: ZoZi0 at: 7/11/02 12:42:34 am

kensai ryuuri
17-07-02, 09:53 AM
We need better teamplay tbh - although we got a secret weapon comming this time

kensai | kiken
6ft 6"
our ace up the sleeve

Magman
03-08-02, 11:27 PM
I have a venue and some spare computers, they have to stay here, you could use it here. I'm looking to get with more gamers too.

e-mail me!

bmagny@starmark.biz