PDA

View Full Version : L16 Overnight Schedule

McBain
20-04-04, 09:40 AM
With the overnight back on at Harrow now, here is the planned schedule -6pm - Warm Up & Competition Registration
7pm - CS1.5 Round Robin Part 1
10pm - Call of Duty - Knockout competition
Midnight - UT2004 Deathmatch
1am - CS1.5 Round Robin Part 2
4am - Call of Duty - Behind Enemy Lines
6am - Battlefield Vietnam
8am - Age of Mythology - Pairs competition
10:30am - Awards givingThis is a provisional plan for the event, and is subject to change. You don't have to play all the games listed, if there is a game you don't play, you can play something else. If no-one else wants to play with you, don't forget there is a mega fast internet connection, so play online :)

For those that haven't been to an event before, we have several competitions through the night, each person will score points depending on where they finish (if they finish high enough).

For example, if your in a team that wins the CS competition, you will score 10 points. If you're in another team that comes second in the Call of Duty knockout competition, you might score 6 more. If you then win the UT2004 deathmatch game, you would score 10 more points. This would give you a total of 26 Lanarchy Points. The person with the most lanarchy points by the end of the event is the Lanarchy Champion :cheer:

Mincemeat
23-04-04, 02:57 PM
sounds good to me. Ill be playing in all the competitions. :)

KwAzO
23-04-04, 08:15 PM
Interesting... :) How about the lanarchy looser award.. I could pick that up with no problems :)

McBain
24-04-04, 09:43 PM
For anyone giving a monkeys, CoF are leading the way in the CS tournament :shock: (With help from KwAzO, Feza and Chimp ;) ) So far, we've won the first three games a combined score of 38 for and 7 against :cheer:

Sc00by
25-04-04, 03:04 AM
woot! wd lads. :ele:

Hope you are having a good one really sorry I couldn't be there - going to try and sleep again now. For those that don't know I broke my shoulder 5 months ago, but it's been ok for a while. Today I dropped a server at work (well yesterday now) and caght the full weight with my right arm. Ouch, drove home, but shouldn't have so decided that disgression was the better part of valour and have decided to rest it, it's feeling a bit better now,, but then again I haven't actully moved my arm for 6 hours...

McBain
25-04-04, 07:25 AM
We won CS :cheer:

We effectively had a final on de_inferno against DeathNuns, which was very tense stuff. Neither team going more than 1 round down I don't think, until the very end we got it 8-6 (best of 15)... and then lost the final round :roll:

Mincemeat
26-04-04, 12:09 AM
*cough* Kwazo *cough*

McBain
26-04-04, 05:51 AM
You think one man can carry a 5 man CS team? How many rounds did your team win again :P

Anyway, as proof, here is the scorecard from the 'final' as it was -

http://andycr.com/pics/de_infernovsDN.jpg

:thumbs:

-logical- Chimp
26-04-04, 08:12 AM
yeah yeah mince ;)

everyone had good games - even Rob managed to lead the scorecard in one of the matches :D

(for that matter, i think i managed it once as well ;)

Mincemeat
26-04-04, 09:29 AM
Very nice score. We had a group of rebels, rather than an organised team, such as yourselves. :)

McBain
26-04-04, 05:31 PM
Tbh, I think that was the big difference. When we all played a big game of CS (10v11 I think) people didn't stand out so much, and you would never have thought we would win the competition, but I was suprised how much 'lets all run around aimlessly' type tactics went on :?

Skavorn
26-04-04, 09:16 PM
Sorry I missed the event guys.....my PC decided to mess up again....found out it was my network card that blew....got a replacement now though ;)

McBain
26-04-04, 09:39 PM
Sorry I missed the event guys.....my PC decided to mess up again....found out it was my network card that blew....got a replacement now though ;)
....but you didn't need a PC for the event?

:roll:

Mincemeat
26-04-04, 09:55 PM
Too bad you missed it skav. You should have seen the COF guys..i mean its like a totally new team (as the score indicates), not implying that you guys were crap before! But i will break you all down in June..

Muhahahahahahaha :)

PS: Mcbain, why did you/Wmute leave early mate?

McBain
27-04-04, 04:58 PM
PS: Mcbain, why did you/Wmute leave early mate?
We left at 9:30am, there was little to no chance of organising any more actual competitions (most people didn't actually seem to interested in these apart from the CS one) and we'd played enough of what we wanted to play :)