PDA

View Full Version : Kill Bill Vol2

Smokey
23-04-04, 08:07 AM
Saw this last night and I was a bit disappointed, I won't go into any detail at the minute until a few of you have had a chance to watch it but I would like to know everyone else's views.

Azreal
23-04-04, 09:51 AM
I also saw it , and thought it was alright, I know Quentin Tarantino said he wanted to make the second one tell more of a story, so I think many people going to see it expected to see plenty of fighting like the first one. roumour have it that he is already planing a kill bill 3 with Vivica A. Fox's Daughter in the 1st fillm taking on Uma thurman go here to see http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=4241

Smokey
23-04-04, 10:16 AM
I heard that too, might be a bit lame though should let it rest now. That little girl was only 4 so it's going to take at least 18 years for her to get up to scratch, at which point the bride will be about 50 and well over the hill.

[OLSC]Fizban
23-04-04, 11:34 AM
<spoiler>An interview I read with Ms Thurman asked if there would be a thrid film and the response was something like what Kill Bill the ghost or Kill Bill the undead? </spoiler>

Fizban
The cause of the problem is:
The ATM board has run out of 10 pound notes. We are having a whip round to refill it, care to contribute ?

Kin
23-04-04, 11:45 AM
...at which point the bride will be about 50 and well over the hill.

Like Bill then :)

[OLSC]LtTomWoolley
23-04-04, 12:02 PM
Maybe it'll be Kill Phil or Kill Lil or Hurt Bert or summat...

gob
28-04-04, 05:04 PM
Saw this today - bloody fantastic. Totally different from the 1st volume but I was gripped from start to finish. I can understand why some wouldn't enjoy it as much as the 1st one but I can say I did.

:rock: