PDA

View Full Version : Warp-Core GUI

Reevey
07-11-02, 05:01 PM
The Warp-Core team have over the last few weeks put together a Counter-Strike Graphical User Interface.

What you get?

Remote server configs - Clanbase, ECSL, EGL, WMW, WCCS and ED.
Star players configs - HeatoN, bds, Hyb, Potti, Funk and more.
Custom GUI - Based on the CPL/WCG GUI taken and edited to make it one step better.
Sexy Menu - The CS Menu (Graphics) have been changed, thanks to Wyted.
HLTV Custom Config - Edited HLTV Config to improve HLTV performance.
Custom Commandmenu - Command menu edited to incopurate demo recording and config changing.
CPL allowed scripts.

And a bit more. This is our first release, tell me what you think of it.

Download it from Here (http://teamwc.warp-core.co.uk/files/files/wcscript10.zip)

thomas.reeve@yesmate.com

Reevey.

Re4peR76
12-11-02, 07:38 AM
I would gladly tell you matye - if I knew where to get it from ! :)

No link provided? Please do...Cheers

DarkSoulja
10-12-02, 08:13 AM
erm, yeah ill test it tommorow for u mate, and btw (you noob) click on the word Here :!: silly people.

Sc00by
11-12-02, 03:52 PM
erm, yeah ill test it tommorow for u mate, and btw (you noob) click on the word Here silly people.

2 things:

1 the link wasn't there until Reevey fixed it when he edited the post
(look at the post dates and the edited date...)

2. you can't link to your image in your sig, apparently hot linking isn't supported if you don't pay for your webspace (your ISP kindly told me that when I clicked on the link)

I don't know, what are you a N00B :?: ;)

DarkSoulja
12-12-02, 08:37 AM
ok ok judge, maybe im a noob at forums but hey, who kicked yo' be-hind on fy_iceworld... I think your words were "OH GET STUFFED!!!" werent they :D tee hee hee..

Please can u all sign up for Lanarchy 6
http://www.lanarchy.co.uk/events

McBain
12-12-02, 06:28 PM
ok ok judge, maybe im a noob at forums but hey, who kicked yo' be-hind on fy_iceworld... I think your words were "OH GET STUFFED!!!" werent they :D tee hee hee..

just remember who got to 100 kills first :wink:

I thoroughly enjoyed that, with no freeze time it was mad, looking forward to doing it again :)

Sc00by
12-12-02, 06:46 PM

Really :?: I thought that there was a LOT more profanity in it at the time... :!:

As McBain said that was a lot of fun esp running around with the heavy Machine gun and putting BIG holes in the walls... I even managed a couple of head shots with it :lol:

Here's to the next one...

Hope you're all coming

DarkSoulja
12-12-02, 09:30 PM
Yeah the same mebers from WS will be there, already signed us up! Hopefully get another 100kill race on iceworld.

McBain
13-12-02, 05:05 PM
Yeah the same mebers from WS will be there, already signed us up! Hopefully get another 100kill race on iceworld.

I hear you have one extra...I just need his gaming name (your clan leader?)

DarkSoulja
13-12-02, 08:42 PM
It will be me, >WS<ONSLAUGHT and >WS<Zipper_da_ripper.
Same as last time, Lanarchy 7 we will have our other CL coming (im CL aswell) His name is >WS<Smurfy*CL. He lives in newcastle so its a bit of a misson for him. Oh yeah and the warpgore VGUI sucks ass.. it trys to enter the wrong rcon_password aswell and bans your ip from your own server! just informing u lot. Rze's cs helper. Thats a really good VGUI script. i use it atm.