PDA

View Full Version : Lanarchy 3 - August 31st

McBain
09-08-02, 06:40 AM
Well, sorry we couldn't get the venue we hoped for two days because it was already booked for one day over the weekend we need

Will hopefully be back at St. Marks again (the last venue we used) as this was a bit more spacious than Parmiters.

Much the same format as the first two events except we will be taking sign-ups for the competitions as people arrive, to try and maximise the gaming time once we get going

Your thoughts and comments are always welcome...
Ice to see you...

Reevey
21-08-02, 10:48 AM
About the tourney, is it going to be random teams? Cause Cass, Waster and Turk who are mates of mine should be coming along, so we were looking at palying together. We don't have complaints either way, just thought it'd be better for us.

I see why you wouldn't want us to pick our own teams beacuse then you could have kensai or whatever they were called turn up and own.

McBain
21-08-02, 04:33 PM
The seating plan is available again.

I have also updated the competitions page and schedule page.
Ice to see you...

Reevey
21-08-02, 07:30 PM
Atm I think that me, Eclipse and Slippy are coming from Daventry. And I think Waster, Cass and Turk are coming from London/UK2. By my counts that's 6 so if we do come as this lot maybe we could have 1-6. Anyway. We're all close enough to abuse each of if it comes to it

McBain
21-08-02, 11:19 PM
It looks like kensai wont be attending this event So we can probably stick to picking our own teams...

Also on the cards will be a Half Life Deathmatch 3 Minute's of Madness (nicked from UKLans event ) cause that was quite amusing...

Should I put your mates on the list of who's coming? If so, mail me the details used on the already booked page, and I'll add them. Also, are you all from one clan? I can put u as a seperate group...
Ice to see you...

Reevey
21-08-02, 11:33 PM
Well, they arn't on the list yet, I thin you or someone emailed Cass about it.

Basically, me, Cass and Waster are in TCSUK but Turk is like fairly good mates with them and will probley come along. I'll make sure they're coming first before you change anything.

Reevey
30-08-02, 05:26 PM
Not long now ...

McBain
01-09-02, 07:18 AM
Thanks guys, another fun day

CoF may suck at CS, but we rule at Battlefield 1942, lol
Ice to see you...

Reevey
03-09-02, 12:08 PM
I wouldn't say you suck, I'd just say that TCSUK have the better team play and tactical knowledge (Hence the T standing for Tactical).

Hopefully next time there'll be a bigger turn out and a bigger comp.

Class lan overall, too bad we had to leave early.

Can't wait for the next one now.