PDA

View Full Version : Banned

McBain
28-05-05, 09:23 PM
There is now some cheat detection on the server, I've scanned todays logs to see if anything was found and low and behold...

L 05/28/2005 - 11:17:37: CONSOLE : Banned (Hack detected) [4n|k4n Sky3w4lk3r] [STEAM_0:1:3743627] banid 0 172 kick
L 05/28/2005 - 11:17:37: "4n|k4n Sky3w4lk3r<172><STEAM_0:1:3743627><TERRORIST>" disconnected (reason "Kicked and banned")
L 05/28/2005 - 22:12:53: CONSOLE : Banned (Hack detected) [[-=K.S.C=-}JesusFreak] [STEAM_0:0:5579348] banid 0 62 kick
L 05/28/2005 - 22:12:53: "[-=K.S.C=-}JesusFreak<62><STEAM_0:0:5579348><CT>" disconnected (reason "Kicked and banned")

:lol:

Penguin
28-05-05, 10:50 PM
i knew he was cheating!! jesusfreak!! I was sure of it :D

helios
28-05-05, 11:03 PM
Any info on the actual hack? On what they were dooing?

Another thing that might be good to get in p;ace is a way of taking screenies of what each player is actually seeing (inc special textures). For cod, i believe there is something called PVC (?)

McBain
29-05-05, 07:30 AM
I think the hack it checks for is HLH. Don't know about screenies of what they see... if you find out, let me know :)

Gamith
30-05-05, 02:17 PM
Nice one - I don't mind people doing the work to play a game well - cheaters I have no time for.

TTFN

Skavorn
31-05-05, 10:47 AM
I've tried em for fun and curiosity purposes.......but theres no point you don't feel the same accomplishment when you get a kill, its lame, sad, and you get no respect from anyone for doing so....

does it ban all the hackers that visited the server, or just of todays (yesterdays) logs and now on?

McBain
31-05-05, 10:51 AM
does it ban all the hackers that visited the server, or just of todays (yesterdays) logs and now on?
I'm not quite sure what your asking. I think the answer you want is that it bans hackers from now on, since Mani hasn't mastered time travel just yet.

McBain
01-06-05, 10:06 PM
For the record, about 3 days ago I found how to make it log the people banned. Since then, we've had 6 more people banned for cheating :thumbs:

h0b0
05-06-05, 03:12 PM
Godd job lads
BURN HACKERS BURN!!

Mincemeat
24-06-05, 02:15 PM
I was playing earlier today at about 15:05pm on the assault map you have on. One of the guys shot me through the vents as you enter (from the lower right side). There was no way he knew I was there unless there was a wall hack or some kind of bug in the map.

his steam id is STEAM_0:1:4339369 Jamester. I dont know if he was hacking or if it was a map bug (as he claims). just thought I should let you know.
thanks

helios
24-06-05, 02:17 PM
hmm, i have watched this guy before - a bit suspicious, but not too much - will watch again.

Crippler2032
24-06-05, 02:27 PM
Jamester just seems good to me, if its the vent i think it is, its possible to get the name to flash up as you move your aim across it

Mincemeat
24-06-05, 02:41 PM
no. as a CT you enter the right Vent on top of the roof. He was standing under and behind that point, near the glass windows and ladder at the end of the roof and shot up. Instant kill 2/3 shots. usually if someone guesses they fire a whole clip!

helios
24-06-05, 02:49 PM
Mince, there is a red light that comes on when sum 1 goes round a corner. Were u at the corner?

Mincemeat
24-06-05, 04:09 PM
no. It was before the red light bit!

Penguin
24-06-05, 04:16 PM
I had a suspicsious person last night

"bR0i

McBain
24-06-05, 05:09 PM
Mince, you say 'before the light'. You know the light comes on when someone enters the vent, not as they pass by the light...

I've played with and against Jamster quite a lot and have never really had reason to suspect him before. He is just a very good player.

Mincemeat
24-06-05, 05:17 PM
I know what you mean, But Its nothing to do with the light. He couldnt even see the light bulb, cause he was on the balcony on the other side of the light (the bit adjacent to the ladder and windows) and shot up as I entered the first stage or corner leading to the triggering of the light.

But its ok. I dont really mind tbh. I was just mentioning the suspicous occurance. He is very good player no doubt, I just found it odd I got shot from no where.

Perhaps there is a bug on that map.

McBain
24-06-05, 05:23 PM
Don't forget, sometimes peoples shadows show up through walls. A few times I have resisted temptation to shoot where I am fairly sure someone is, because its a bug... and I know people would be thinking I was wall hacking.

Mincemeat
24-06-05, 05:27 PM
ok fair enough. It could have been that.

Crippler2032
24-06-05, 05:32 PM
yeah i got shot through the floor by a guy called Tpaq earlier... sometimes theres nothing you can do about the stupid shadows

Poo Bear
27-06-05, 09:26 PM
not only should you ban hackers but blanet nobs like the bloke on lastnight who was winding Helios up!

helios
27-06-05, 10:54 PM
lol, he keeps changing his name - last check, ranked 7th - name of .. K (also called b0uk@ and x_X*{Ar

Poo Bear
28-06-05, 04:35 PM
lol, that boy is a nob...like i said, reset hes stats! :D

helios
28-06-05, 04:50 PM
lol, i believe we can only reset all of the stats. now changed hos name to 8mile

Penguin
28-06-05, 06:02 PM
[quote:fb0ffcbf42="penguin133"]
"bR0i

Crippler2032
28-06-05, 11:19 PM
why is it then that the Fubar guys constantly bitch when they are on our server then? cause i dont get it if they love it so much

helios
29-06-05, 07:08 AM
becuase they want ONE map only, and arent prepared to accept that there are other maps for a reason.

wintermute
29-06-05, 12:32 PM
Hmm, then maybe they should just get their own server, or shut up! :twisted:

Rob

helios
29-06-05, 12:35 PM
lol, as penguin said, they sound like 8 year olds, and act like them aswell - begging, ignoring and insulting admins, so i do not think they know HOW to do it, or even have the money :lol:
:evil: :twisted: :evil:

h0b0
29-06-05, 12:47 PM
just randomly burn people :)

Poo Bear
30-06-05, 12:41 PM
give them what map they want then use god mode on the oppsite team....HAHAHAHA! they'll soon hate it!

helios
30-06-05, 01:23 PM
unfortunately, we do not have god mode in mani :(

McBain
30-06-05, 01:26 PM
No no, YOU don't have God Mode in mani ;)

helios
30-06-05, 01:41 PM
never seen it in mani on my server - i have seen noclip though, which does make you invincible :lol:

Marvin T Martian
30-06-05, 03:01 PM
you could always make me invincable

helios
30-06-05, 03:04 PM
and then burn you...........

Poo Bear
02-07-05, 07:43 PM
i want noclip next time im on :D please!

14-07-05, 08:28 PM
I was banned earlier today about 4pm

There where three cheaters, one speed hacking and the other aimbotting and one was wallhacking. They where using other peoples names as well to confuse people and doing really annoying things..

The one wallhacking was obvious and I was banned, and my friend and the two cheatser disconnected and the wallhacker didnt get banned at all!

It all happened so quickly too. I was just spinning around in circles shooting off all my ammo at the floor because I couldent be bothered to play the game anymore because the cheaters where no match for me they just killed me before i even saw them then I suddently got banned?! i saw the other two cheaters leave the server first when i tired to connect i noticed the wallhacker was still in the server....

My steam ID is:

My friends:

helios
14-07-05, 09:43 PM
We take banning very seriously on our server. We only ban if we are near 100% sure that the player is cheating (by observing how they play, taking screenies/demos, etc.), being offensive or otherwise seriously detrementing the server. There are very few of us who can ban people from our servers, yet most of us can kick people who are jerks.

We are aware of some cheaters on at about 16:37 today with the clan tag [Valve]. These were the people who were banned.

Your steam ID matches that of one of the hackers that was banned. At that time, you were using a name of "WWW.VALVESOFTWARE.CO.UK (www.lanarchy.co.uk)" (as shown by the screenshot)

The screenshot also shows you advertising another TS server, admitting to hacking and saying "j00 b0x0rz g07 h4x0r3d 4941nz0rz fux0rz by [VALVE]".

There were no name changes between the time that those comments were made and when the "status" command was given, and there was only one "WWW.VALVESOFTWARE.CO.UK (www.lanarchy.co.uk)" on the server.

Personally, i would have to say that the ban stays, and i do not care if you are some 8 year old who does not know what he is doing and is too imature to take the consequinces for his actions. Come back when you have stopped hacking and have grown up.

McBain
14-07-05, 09:54 PM
Frederick, you haven't posted what your name was either. Are you saying someone was using your name, or just that you got banned when the other guys did? Did you have [valve] as a clan tag? Did your friend? Do you know who the wallhacker was and how do you know he didn't get banned?

If you could answer a few of these questions, it would help with our investigations. Thank you.

14-07-05, 10:03 PM
Wolff was the wallhacker.

Yes I was advertising TS etc and saying some random newb stuff but it was just a spam script it wasnt an aimbot or anything... Apart from that spam script I wasnt cheating at all. :\

And VAC allows scripts. When i am bored I just like to hit a key and it will say a random message from the spam script. Look at the times between those messages I couldent have typed them that fast. :\

Penguin
14-07-05, 10:04 PM
(lol, good screenshot whoever got it of who ever those' hackers' were :P oh know our "b0x0r got h4x0r3d by the 1337 [valve] crew greetz to all the skiddie n00bs")

14-07-05, 10:05 PM
Yes we are elite n00bs. Good Work on pointing that out. Brownie points for you!

helios
14-07-05, 10:05 PM
Personally, i would have done something to you just for the spamming.

I was on after this incident for a bit, and i had no reason to suspect Wolff of wallhacking - i had a watch of everyone on the server just to be sure.

helios
14-07-05, 10:28 PM

Here is the IP of this Fr3dr1ck/edd, who also strated whinnying on our TS channel.

vengence
14-07-05, 11:01 PM
you can check the logs of my name [Valve] Shadow my steam id is the second
yes i was on the server no i wasnt hacking on it

the fred guy aka lix was raging it and i had no control over it and then i heard they done it on anouther server so i amd pissed.... but check the logs as i done nothing i just got banned cos i had the valve tag on

McBain
14-07-05, 11:03 PM
Why did you have the [Valve] tag on? It looks like your clan has cheaters and doesn't mind... Not really a clan we want on our servers I'm afraid.

vengence
14-07-05, 11:04 PM
none of them are spose to cheat or use hacks they know the rules and they know they shouldnt be raging servers... i think once i get the main truth on why they where doing it they will be kicked

helios
14-07-05, 11:05 PM
If Lix ias one of your leaders and is hacking, it implies that the rest of the clan is (i go by what ED say), so, i believe that we were justified.

[Valve] are not welcome on our servers, and i have just banned another of your members.

vengence
14-07-05, 11:06 PM
hes not a leader

helios
14-07-05, 11:09 PM
accoring to your website, he is a Founder/Managing Director. On your forums, he is one of the only Admins. If this does not make him a Leader, what does? you also say he is one of your best players.

He was hacking, we have banned him. As he is a clan leader, we do not want his clan members on ours. Simple.

Here is another of Lix's sites (i would not click it), but says he is not only a haxer, but a maker of such things. http://www.tejika.com/chloride/inside.html

Lix may be a dev, and make these things, But he shouldn't be testing them on our server. And this has reflected badly on your clan.

Penguin
14-07-05, 11:14 PM
none of them are spose to cheat or use hacks they know the rules and they know they shouldnt be raging servers... i think once i get the main truth on why they where doing it they will be kicked

Found more "evidence"

www.tejika.com

www.lixfile.tk
http://www.tejika.com/chloride/cheating.html

http://www.tejika.com/valve/people.htm
(aww, look, they called themselves MDs, with l337 skillz with a site either ripped from Valve or made in M$ Word by looking at the code I would say rippeed then M$d)

"The Valve Clan is a Clan of elite gamers that play Valve games. We do NOT cheat
and every single headshot we get is skill." lmfao! look at the "cheaters guide on cheaters" written by: Lix (MD/Clan founder/Edd/Fredrick)

edit: they seem to be hosting cheat .exes. He also seems to be claiming their his, when he links to the website that creates them on a different page.

Penguin
14-07-05, 11:17 PM
[quote:d0144eedea="Lix"]Just remember, cheating won

|Remagorp ( UK )
14-07-05, 11:34 PM
is their any admins here for cs assault 24/7 lanarchy server that knows [LNY] Helios

i have just been banned for no reason what so ever and i believe he just thaught what the hell their is no proof i dont cheat my friends who i met on that server did cheat but i dont never will i would like something done about this or ill report helios to steam.

thank you.

i have also been banned from assault because i have friends who hacked on their i have nothing to do with anyone who hacks i dont join in i talk to them but dont hack myself. plz do something about this its un fair .
also if you check im not in their clan thank you.
http://www.tejika.com/valve/people.htm

Mincemeat
14-07-05, 11:38 PM
Helios is one of the main admins. If he banned it was probably for good cause. But Im sure he will re-check or investigate into this.

Penguin
14-07-05, 11:43 PM
I was there, you were banned for being part of [valve] which is a clan, as far as we can tell, that you are part of, that promotes cheating. Whether you have the clan tags on or not, you still, in an obscure way, support their cheating by not condenming them.

Dont blame Helios blame 'Lix'. Is his name James? I'm sure i've seen it somewhere...

|Remagorp ( UK )
14-07-05, 11:49 PM
i dont believe im any part of valve. i went on a server where i was told to put the tag on if i wanted to join i had no intetion to join them. yes they cheat so what. but i dont i never have done. just coz i had the tag dosnt mean im part of their clan or condone what they do. i said to helios i would remove the tag. he gave me no chance to redeem my self which is unfair. and should not be tolerated.

Penguin
14-07-05, 11:51 PM
i have also been banned from assault because i have friends who hacked on their i have nothing to do with anyone who hacks i dont join in i talk to them but dont hack myself. plz do something about this its un fair .
also if you check im not in their clan thank you.

As I have said, you "are friends with them". You do not condemn them, therefore, in however obscure way, you support them.

If my "friend" started cheating, I would just say f*** off.

Also, you/ your friends sounded REALLY stoned on your TS server. If you happened to be stoned atm, get a better mindset and come back later being able to judge more accurately.

Penguin
14-07-05, 11:52 PM
yes they cheat so what.

he banned you, so what?

|Remagorp ( UK )
15-07-05, 12:02 AM
ive been playing cs since beta and never needed to or never wanted to cheat i dont think cheating gives you any form of skill the hacks work for you. so why would i need too. im skill full enough. cheating just fucks up the game for people that really want to play on a decent server. just coz i talked to them dosnt mean i am one of them i talk to you but dosnt mean im a little kid that trys to be a man. grow some balls and maybe ill respect you. i dont support cheats i new them i talked to them i found out they cheated but i dont support them. i had the tag on for a bit i didnt realize i still had it on coz i have my cfg file as read only usually it changes when i re-enter a server but it didnt. what more can i say i dont support cheaters i think some one should check this out properly coz it sucks.

helios
15-07-05, 06:46 AM
To: helios
Posted: Fri 15 Jul, 2005 12:43 am
Subject:
why ban me Quote message
i said i was not part of that clan and that i would remove the tag i have no hacks i never have done and i think u were well over the line to ban me considering you have no proof that i was hacking or any part of the valve clan that were if im not reinstated i will report you to steam.

i have nothing against LNY clan and i think the server is great i have alot of fun on their i have alot of friends ive met on their i think u should play on more often instead of just banning for no purticular reason.
i did nothing wrong you didnt ask me anything about why the tag was on or if i was part of that clan you just banned me i had no chance to save my self.

This is a PM i recieved from Remagorp.

Remagorp, you were on their TS server.
You had that spray which was meant to give you an unfair advantage.
And you had a habit of poping roundthat vent and fireing only when people were there, and you had no way of knowing they were.

It seems more than a coincidence that you have the [valve] tag and were a SA on the TS server that was advertised by another Valve member.

Frankly, Valve/Steam can do nothing. It is a private server, and we can ban who we want, when we want for any length of time. It is a service, a priveledge - NOT a right. We, the admins, pay for those servers out of our own pockets just so other people can come and have a good time.

[Valve] are not welcome, and that includedes their TS SAs who say they are not part of [Valve].

Penguin
15-07-05, 07:03 AM
To:penguin133
Posted: Fri 15 Jul, 2005 12:59 am
Subject: sad little kiddie
i dont want to insult you over the forum so ill say it here you wouldnt know what stoned is and for 1 thing i dont hang with valve i just talked to them i dont condone cheating i think its sad and i told them not hax on that server but u know what young kids are like so dont tell me i was helping them and being part of that clan when i wasnt just coz i had a tag on dosnt mean shit. so that would mean if you were a terrorist on cs that means you continue to support the terrorists of the london bombing then dosnt it. so that means shit to me u sad prick.

I think you've justed blown any chance you have of using any of Lanarchy's servers. Its simple. You join a "hacker" clan, you be offensive, you don't get to play, whether you were cheating or not, whether you like it or not. Simple as.

Lestat
15-07-05, 07:14 AM
Yep obviously all valve members should be banned or anyone with a valve tag on. Can some one with a lock please put it on this thread .

Bye bye [Valve]