PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 6

McBain
07-06-05, 03:11 PM
Come on now, who watches it? Someone out there must, they keep bringing the bleedin' thing back!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/media/generic/bb6-eye.gif

Ok, the g/f is one of them, I've not sat down to watch it myself, but it is often on behind me when I'm playing CS :?

From what I can see this year the people put in the house are either a) gay b) large chested women? :roll:

Alright, no complaints about b. ;) I saw 'the witch' got evicted, man she looked freaky... I might watch bits as it draws nearer the end. I watched some of last years when there were big fights and stuff, that much is quite entertaining. Generally the rest of it sucks. How boring can you own life be if you want to spend it watching other peoples...

Sc00by
07-06-05, 04:05 PM
I watched 1/2 of BB1, maybe 2 episodes of BB2, not watched any of it since...

So you can't blame me for it's repeated return! :tongueout: ;)

I'd rather watch paint dry tbh

Mrs Scoobs
07-06-05, 05:50 PM
Unfortunatley as the BB house is behind the tesco's at the other end of the road from us, we do get to hear quite a lot about it - certainly on eviction nights and the final night, can virtually see it from our upstairs window :(

Niax
07-06-05, 07:02 PM
i regret to say i watch it

i find how they all have a go at each other very funny, although i don't like this years housemates, they get along too much

Mincemeat
08-06-05, 11:10 AM
never watched a BB. Tis a load of Boll*x!!

Lestat
08-06-05, 12:22 PM
There you go you mentioned the worst thing in life since I donlt know when butt plugs spring to mind, I demand that you delete the thread and restore lanarchy to all things godly and looking down on the lesser mortals.

(Okay maybe a bit to much eq2 lore recently but hey)

Sc00by
08-06-05, 08:41 PM
never watched a BB. Tis a load of Boll*x!!

If you've never watched it, how can you form an opinion? :?

McBain
08-06-05, 08:44 PM
He has a point... :lol:

Smokey
09-06-05, 09:34 AM
I love it, it's awesome. This one is shaping up to be the best one yet, all the housemates just argue and fight all the time. Nudity, violence and swearing... the three main ingredients for a great show.
It's worth watching just for the chance of seeing saskia in a bikini!!! (sorry, my M.C.P coming through) I want to be on it next year!