PDA

View Full Version : Team Killers tonight

[BFs]AnastieByte
09-06-05, 05:54 PM
Players blue and kenny are tking all the time need an admin please

[BFs]AnastieByte
09-06-05, 06:20 PM
Thanks Helios for the prompt response. Frustrating when your used to sorting it on your own server :)

helios
09-06-05, 09:48 PM
Dun. Hmm, Blue didn't like being told to stop tho.

[BFs]AnastieByte
10-06-05, 05:35 AM
People like that never do.

Brisk4
10-06-05, 04:16 PM
i hate those sorts of people, they are so lame, they have no life

h0b0
29-06-05, 05:43 PM
a tker and a fool on server called "fuck lny hobo faggot" Plz help and ban him

helios
29-06-05, 05:45 PM
ooh, coming

h0b0
29-06-05, 05:49 PM
hes gone but make sure he never comes back :(

Penguin
29-06-05, 05:52 PM
hmmm, next time get his steam ID :D

Mitsukuu
03-08-05, 01:43 PM
Hey, been playing on your server for a while now. All good except I keep getting TKed by an individual: TheSherminator

STEAM_0:1:4674975 21:27 143 0

He's TKed me on several seperate occasions totalling probably 5, 6 or maybe 7 TKs. I asked him why and he said "because i dont like u".

Please can you ban his ID? It's becoming really frustrating. He's TKed me twice just 15 minutes ago on the assault server.

McBain
03-08-05, 02:42 PM
The only TK I can find that he made (http://82.136.20.56/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=5550) was "#SFS#_Cpl_<Purplexion>[

Mitsukuu
03-08-05, 04:04 PM
That strange... He just TKed me twice... again. There are lots of players who know he's doing it.

EDIT:

I'll go on the server again now. He seems to disconnect as soon as I leave due to his TKing. If he comes back and TKs me again, i'll post it here.

EDIT: He's changing his name every time he goes in the server now. Xtreme Unnamed, and Uxx Hubert or something... look at the stats > 0 kills 4 suicides. He got the suicides from attempting to TK me. I don't know why it's not showing up for you, but this is becoming really annoying. Please try and do something, if you want i'll record a demo of him TKing and send it in.

Natalya Simonova
03-08-05, 04:19 PM
Hey, been playing on your server for a while now. All good except I keep getting TKed by an individual: TheSherminator

STEAM_0:1:4674975 21:27 143 0

He's TKed me on several seperate occasions totalling probably 5, 6 or maybe 7 TKs. I asked him why and he said "because i dont like u".

Please can you ban his ID? It's becoming really frustrating. He's TKed me twice just 15 minutes ago on the assault server. I can confirm he has been doing this and he has been TK'ing other people also. Many times he attacks at spawn but fortunately the auto-slay feature kicks in which is awesome :)

please ban him he is nothing but a nuisance

Mitsukuu
03-08-05, 06:17 PM
Ok, he came on again... It's like the only reason he comes on is to TK me. Check his new alias: I guarantee you'll find 2 suicides from attempted TK. Please do something, or i'll be forced to find another server to play on, which I don't want because I really enjoy playing at Lanarchy.

Thanks for help.

McBain
03-08-05, 06:23 PM
Ok, I added him to the ban list (prob wont kick in until next map change). If he has a problem, he can come here to explain his actions.

Mitsukuu
03-08-05, 08:00 PM
Thank you very much :) I noticed he wasn't on the server. Any idea why his TKs weren't showing up though? Just wondering, since he may have bypassed it somehow.

Thanks again for your help, see you soon!

Scar@b
20-08-05, 03:02 PM
Custom Server - Saturday 20th - c. 2:30/3:00pm.

Had some major problems with someone called .O.U.C.H.E.N. - Kmikzz BX. - a french clan that hasn;t got the best rep. - as far as I have heard.

Very abusive to other players etc etc - the normal a$4 hole stuff.

Steam_0:1:3371968.

Would be nice if you could keep him quiet for a while & let the decent players on the server play the game.

Cheers

Crippler2032
20-08-05, 03:24 PM
which server was it on? will go take look

pitchblack
20-08-05, 03:29 PM
Custom Server - Saturday 20th - c. 2:30/3:00pm.

Crippler2032
20-08-05, 03:45 PM
ok i'm blind... ;)

taking alook now

McBain
20-08-05, 04:39 PM
There were two of them on when I joined. Neither of them doing anything too bad, no TKing and such, but they generally used a lot of bad language and gave people grief, so I gave them temp bans. They may be back later, let me know what they get up to.

Elmer
20-08-05, 05:12 PM
Good job the O.U.C.H.E.N. guys are a regular pain in the neck on the custom server tbh. They just can't seem to get on and play without badmouthing other players.

Scar@b
20-08-05, 05:57 PM
Cheers for sorting 'em.

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
20-08-05, 07:50 PM
Guys, Got Tked earlier but couldn't figure out how to get his steam ID. Guy just stalked me then leathered me from behind :ranting: . What's the command in console to get his ID. Cheers

Scar@b
20-08-05, 08:06 PM
Just type 'status'

Sc00by
20-08-05, 10:20 PM
I gave that O.U.C.H.E.N guy a 30 minute ban earier tonight for telling me to "STFU" over voice coms. If I'd seen this thread before hand it would've been a bit longer...

[BFs]AnastieByte
21-08-05, 06:48 AM
That clan have been a major pain. It was not only costant swearing and abuse of voice comms but some of them would just muck about around the spawn areas spoiling the game for everyone else.
Thanks for sorting some of them out lets see what happens. It gets hard when your on someone elses server when your used to admining our own, eh Elmer :) and you want to give someone a gentle slap!

McBain
21-08-05, 06:55 AM
Okay, I think we'll be looking at perma bans when we next see these jokers then. Just get them off the servers... Any admin to see them, please do the honours. :thumbs: (If needed, I can search the logs for them)

[BFs]AnastieByte
21-08-05, 05:33 PM
O.U.C.H.E.N clan are at it again calling people mother Fu****s each time they get shot. I asked them to stop the abuse and got told to FOff as did many of us on at 6.30pm

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
21-08-05, 07:41 PM
The following guy is TKing on dust/office at the mo:

542 "APX" STEAM_0:1:2123700 1:24:43 129 1 active

Not sure if he's doing it to others or just me. Anyone around who can warn him?

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
21-08-05, 07:45 PM
Regarding my previous message, he was -3 for 8 a minute ago and TKed a couple of others, can you ban him please

McBain
21-08-05, 10:15 PM
Really sorry guys, most of us admins were busy today :( OUCHEN are already on my hitlist though, they soon wont be a problem.

helios
22-08-05, 10:36 AM
Dang, the 1 week i go away, i miss all the fun :(

Good to see that people are taking action and letting us know of problems, keep it up :thumbs:

Sgt. Stadanko
22-08-05, 04:32 PM
lolol wouldnt it just be alot easier if you turned ff off!!! then there would be no need for this lengthy thread... hehe wishful thinkin i spose.

pitchblack
22-08-05, 05:23 PM
but if you turned ff off it becomes borin for the good people playin because u dont ave to wait to reconce ur own team u jus shoot em and if they dont die leave em alone, now that would be ok for people learnin to play but if their learnin to play these severs aint the place. but i ave a better idea than turn ff, wat u do is type status in the console wen tkers are around and then put the steam idin a peice of soft ware that send a missile aimed at their house and all would be sorted

Elmer
22-08-05, 06:25 PM
Agreed ff off CS just isn't the same when you can spray away at anything that moves.

Mitsukuu
22-08-05, 06:46 PM
I heard that there is an anti-tk device running on the servers, whereby after a number of TKs the player is kicked, but i've not seen this implemented, and i've seen a lot of TKs. Does anybody know the minimum number required for an auto-ban? Personally I think it should be, say, 3 or 4 in a ten minute space.
With a ban for an hour or so. Not much you can do for abusive language unless an admin is around :|

McBain
01-09-05, 07:18 AM
Right, I have done a clean re-install of the Custom Map server, and this time round you now get a 10 minute ban for 3 Team Kills. Also, after 3 team wounds you start getting the damage reflected back on yourself.

I've not had chance to test it yet, so let me know if it works.

helios
01-09-05, 07:54 AM
uho, i'd best learn to discriminate between teammated and enemy without relying on "Helios Attacked A Teamamate".........

hyperen
03-09-05, 12:21 PM
"[CEC] bighead the daddy pumpy" STEAM_0:1:5280166 1:01:36 102 0 active

This guy was constantly spawn and team attacking on the Dust2/Office server just now. Once he threw a grenade just after the time needed to slay for a spawn attack at the team and blamed it on a reflex.

helios
03-09-05, 01:07 PM
Right, sorry, he's not on now. Probably the best was to report problems is through our IRC channel (some of the admin hang about there, including myself and McBain.

If you get no response there, post here, or try some of the admin in Xfire/MSN (Mostflayed/Mostflayed@hotmail.com for myself), and if you get no response there, try here.

hyperen
02-10-05, 08:08 PM
# 259 "{Baddest ****z} !Bad Bastid!" STEAM_0:1:5375431 05:12 86 0 active

THis guy is spamming microphone and TKing on Dust2 now.

Pls help.

hyperen
02-10-05, 08:17 PM
# 271 "ThunoR" STEAM_0:1:5375431 02:34 88 0 active

This guy logged on straight after the other guy quit and was spamming too in exactly same manner. Wierd

ArTFuL DoDGeR
02-10-05, 09:04 PM
# 271 "ThunoR" STEAM_0:1:5375431 02:34 88 0 active

This guy logged on straight after the other guy quit and was spamming too in exactly same manner. Wierdyes im with hyperen there i did see that guy and he was spamming the mic and tking and doing everyones heads in

I believe penguin was there aswell

Stokes

Penguin
02-10-05, 09:40 PM
I wasnt there, but I did see Helios in there on ASE.

helios
02-10-05, 10:39 PM
i was there, and i kicked him a couple of times. he then changed his name to -=rage=- and was a bit insulting, ended up giving him a 1 day ban.

pitchblack
09-10-05, 06:47 AM
Last night on the assault server around 11 oclock RYSSA was team attacking and killing, camping on the roof behind ct spawn and being abuse to me other [LNY] members and bassaiclly everyone after serval warnings, after that he stopped but i left and joined again with a different name and he was at it again,i kicked him and someone joined with the name 'yo pitches', i matched his steam id with RYSSA and it was the same but all i coulddo was keeep on kicking him, i went to bed when he left about 11:45 but i don't know if he came back on after this,unfortanaly i couldn't get hold of anyone and i can't ban so this wasn't delt with their and then, his steam is STEAM_0:0:8953720, this person got me out of bed so i want him banned :wink: i was able to get a video as i for got to bind it with a key, people that saw this was bounty hunter, stokes and i think a couple others. Thanks

helios
09-10-05, 12:11 PM
you able to send me that demo pitch?

i'll be on xfire and msn today.

Penguin
09-10-05, 12:33 PM
I've had complaints aout RYSSA doing that, and have warned him/her numerous times before. I think it's time to deal with it.

pitchblack
09-10-05, 12:59 PM
oooops its meant to say wasnt, sorry, because i havent binded it yet.

helios
09-10-05, 01:28 PM
think i banned him for a day before.

dre
09-10-05, 03:07 PM
You should ban him from all [LNY] servers if he is constantly tkin people.

helios
09-10-05, 04:14 PM
when some one is banned on one server, they get banned on them all (for perm bans this happens anyway).

Bounty Hunter
09-10-05, 05:09 PM
I was on the server yesterday when Ryssa was doing all the TKing and other very annoying things.

After Pitch went, he came back on but he was well behaved and when we asked if he was going to do as he was told he stated "it was his brother that was on earlier causing all the trouble".

What he failed to convince us about was his voice when he spoke. OMG he sounds the same as his brother.

It is people like him that force other genuine players away from our server, no one likes idiots like that.

I think the only way to teach him a lesson is to:

JUST BAN THE GUY AND MAKE HIM PURCHASE A NEW CS PACK.

Just one more point. Do all Admins have the right to ban if not, they should. The escapade with Ryssa last night made Pitch look a laughing stock coz he couldnt do anything about it at the time apart from contact other Admins who did have the power to ban but unfortunately they were not available.

helios
09-10-05, 05:53 PM
There are a few different levels of admin, it is nothing personal to those that have the lower level, it is just a precation.

Normally, one of the admins who can ban is about (Lestat, McBain, Sc00bs, Wint, Penguin and myself along with a few others), so normally it isn't a problem.

As for his brother, as far as i am concerened, each steam acount is one person. If multiple people are sharing it, then one of thoses people's actions are the actions of all the users of it.

McBain
09-10-05, 07:20 PM
Okay, I've never really understood this as a problem. The guy is being a dick, you kick him using the console command. He connects back in, you take 2 seconds out to go to console, arrow up and return... of he goes again.

He connects again, before he can even spawn, you spare another 2 seconds for 3 key presses and kick him again. Tbh, my 2 seconds to his 60 seconds reconnecting would be fine by me. I'm sure he would soon get very bored of watching the loading screen...

pitchblack
09-10-05, 10:26 PM
I wanted to sleep..............it was like 11 and had work the next day.

Bounty Hunter
10-10-05, 01:58 AM
Maybe if we switch Friendly Fire off we wouldnt have all this hassle. Anybody else agree 8-)

Bounty Hunter
10-10-05, 02:23 AM
The guy is being a dick, you kick him using the console command. He connects back in, you take 2 seconds out to go to console, arrow up and return... of he goes again.

He connects again, before he can even spawn, you spare another 2 seconds for 3 key presses and kick him again. Tbh, my 2 seconds to his 60 seconds reconnecting would be fine by me. I'm sure he would soon get very bored of watching the loading screen...

Kicking whilst your dead Sounds easy but that 2 seconds you spend kicking when alive could get you killed.

You then have the problem of the idiots that change names, you then have to check steam ID everytime very annoying.

When I was admin on 1.6 lower admins had the power to temp ban guys, do you not have this option anymore

helios
10-10-05, 05:42 AM
Well, FF is on to try and make it a tad more realistic, more skill than just run about spraying anything that moves.

As for the name change, just do the kick on steam ID, that way, you can just press the up arrow in the console and hit enter.

pitchblack
10-10-05, 04:17 PM
But this still doesnt help if a admin doesnt have time, all we need is like a 2-3 hour ban so we can post on here and then you can ban them completely.

Penguin
10-10-05, 04:51 PM
can you not auto-kick by steam ID?

pitchblack
10-10-05, 04:54 PM
yea but it did nothing

Kbrothers
10-10-05, 06:25 PM
tkers r such smacktards

helios
15-10-05, 10:23 PM
RYSSA now has a perm ban on the assault server........

Crippler2032
15-10-05, 11:40 PM
Auto kick by steam kicks in when they try to join the server. it basically stops them joining again and cannot be removed so dont do it by accident. it wont kick them from the server but once they leave they wont be able to come back.