PDA

View Full Version : London Lan for red nose day !

Tau
19-02-03, 08:23 AM
While I am aware of the clashing i15 dates i am also clearly aware of the
costs this year of i15 and I know LOADs of people are not going on the reson of costs and the lenght of time its on for ..

( also us working bastards cant take that much time of )

I have made a few enquirys for locations costs and stuff
and this is really addressed to you MacBain .. any chance of Lanarchy steping in and orginaisng some thing for red nose day ???? ( saturday even ! ) even if its just an all dayer or something like that in the London city ( central ) area

drop me a line as i have a few quotes for venues and stuff with kit and without kit ( 20 players min 60 max etc in the london area for

McBain
19-02-03, 11:15 AM
Lol, and our original L8 was going to be that weekend... :?

I will e-mail you anyway, but I am just wondering, do you already know of many people wanting to do something this day? Is it to actually raise cash for Red Nose Day or you just fancy something to do that weekend? :)

Only problem I see is that is the Saturday we were already provisionally planning a CoF LAN.

Tau
19-02-03, 11:53 AM
well the way i see it is we have quite a few peoples intrested in doing something at least .!! not nessisarly those dates but we have a few bodys who no doubt would be happy to play anywhere !

McBain
19-02-03, 01:02 PM
It really depends on what you want from us I guess. We will be having an event on the 29th & 30th of March, so we wouldn't really have time to organise stuff ourselves, but a couple of us might be available to run some servers and competitions or something...

Simple_Simon
19-02-03, 02:12 PM
Dont mean to butt in but its about time some one is hosting an lan event in London :D . but not get me wrong going to Lanarchy's events are really good but its just too far. Thats why alot of my friends not want to go coz they dont feel right taking there machines so far from home :( . but i think its wroth it , any way keep me inform about teh event in London :D .

Tau
19-02-03, 05:04 PM
It really depends on what you want from us I guess. We will be having an event on the 29th & 30th of March, so we wouldn't really have time to organise stuff ourselves, but a couple of us might be available to run some servers and competitions or something...

is that a Lanarcy event ? '29th & 30th of March'
if so is this one gonna be central ..

if so we will sign up fer that:)

McBain
19-02-03, 05:10 PM
is that a Lanarcy event ? '29th & 30th of March'
if so is this one gonna be central ..

Sorry, no it wont :(

Although, if you have some good prices for venues in Central London, send them to me and we will look into them. :)

Tau
19-02-03, 05:11 PM
winging there way to u now,

i KNow its hard to sort out venues and the like ,. so if there is anything us gamers can do in budging people .. ambushing boss's stealling office space etc etc im sure we will help :)

McBain
20-02-03, 06:59 PM
winging there way to u now,

Haven't received anything :(

If you can get them to me in the next 2 hours it would mean we could discuss your proposal at our Lanarchy meeting this evening. So hurry... :wink:

HUNTER
20-02-03, 07:26 PM
how many LANs am i going to be going to in march lol

sounds like a good plan though i'll be willing to help out with stuff if im needed