PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Squirted at Premier

McBain
20-06-05, 04:27 PM
I guess the idea was like the whole Dennis Pennis thing from the early 90's, but it doesn't seem to have gone down to well with Tom Cruise.

Whilst doing his usual walk about meeting the fans, someone stuck out a microphone to ask him some questions. As Cruise closed in, water squirted out of the mic, triggering a bad reaction from Cruise.

The Channel 4 crew were taken inside the cinema and the police were called.

News Item (http://www.blimey.com/story.php?id=186).

Tbh, I hope they do press charges. I don't like this whole 'lets make them look silly because they are celebrities.' Especially childish ones like the above mentioned 'prank'.

helios
20-06-05, 04:33 PM
Pitty he didn't have a bucket of ice handy like the other celebrity....
...or a 10 ton truck.

h0b0
20-06-05, 05:35 PM
or, the water bomb full of piss prank :D

helios
20-06-05, 06:05 PM
u mean trucker bombs by the side of the road in the states?

Smokey
21-06-05, 09:03 AM
I don't find it too funny. The thing is cruise is genuinely a nice guy, he's famous for his 'tours' of the crowds at premieres and he doesn't leave until everyone is happy. I didn't find dennis pennis funny either.

Azreal
21-06-05, 01:55 PM
I agree , and kudos to Tom for keeping his cool.

McBain
21-06-05, 02:04 PM
I'm not so sure he did keep his cool did he? He kinda flipped at the guy I thought?

Azreal
21-06-05, 02:12 PM
well he didnt exactly go agro on him and get his bodygaurds to give him a good old beatdown

Sc00by
21-06-05, 02:19 PM
Can you imagine Russel Crowe int eh same situation? They'd still be finding body parts... ;)

Not at all funny IMHO and the sooner stuff like this stops happening the better.

Pennis really lived up to his name and resurecting that childish shite is not a step forward for TV tbh