PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite song - Right now?

Sc00by
23-07-05, 08:01 AM
I'm not sure about everyone else, but I tend to have my 'all time faves' list and then a favourite track for right now.

At the moment I really like Weezers new one:

We Are All on Drugs

What's your favourite track right now?

McBain
23-07-05, 08:15 AM
Hmm, no real strong current favourite. Possibly 'Locked Up' by Akon I guess, not really listened to much music while I've been off work.

gob
23-07-05, 08:19 AM
Travel in Stygian by Iced Earth from their Alive in Athens album.

Lestat
23-07-05, 12:48 PM
the Hard-Fi one can't remember name

Azreal
24-07-05, 01:06 PM
Is that Weezer song the new single? ( I wouldnt have thought that to be the new single ) but I like it. I currently like greendays -wake me up when september ends (although I know im ganna get tired of it quickly with waay to much airplay)

Skavorn
11-08-05, 06:45 PM
Hmm, no real strong current favourite. Possibly 'Locked Up' by Akon I guess, not really listened to much music while I've been off work.

I prefer Senegal and Trouble

Azreal
11-08-05, 06:54 PM
I bought Weezers new album today, and I really like their 3rd song off the album ''This Is Such a Pity ''.

Skavorn
11-08-05, 07:40 PM
I quite like weezer......however they were a tad high pitched for my usual tastes....i'll get a *cough* version and give em a pop....

Bakc to the topic......it's now Yellow - Coldplay (Parachutes)

Azreal
11-08-05, 08:39 PM
Weezer are cool, the lead singer Rivers Quimo (spelling?) is a strange bloke, he does the online dating and plays dungeons and dragons, and when their sophomore album pinkerton didnt do so well (although I kinda liked it, he went to live under a bridge with hobos.

IF ever I have trouble sleeping I put on the new coldplay album

Skavorn
11-08-05, 09:14 PM
I'm currently trying to catch up with all the ew albums of my favouirte bands......and thats one album I tend to get and listen to soon....

Skavorn
12-08-05, 05:54 PM
omg I just realised I got mized up between Weezer and Wheatus :lol:

The only "Weezer" song I have is the classic....Island In The Sun

SpyHunterUK
12-08-05, 07:40 PM
Atm its Wake me up when September ends by Green Day, but partly because of the video :)

gob
12-08-05, 10:36 PM
IF ever I have trouble sleeping I put on the new coldplay album

If I ever want to put myself into a coma or a seriously depressed and suicidal state I listen to anything by Coldplay.

Current faves are Hold Back the Day by Devildriver, Touched by the Crimson King by Demons and Wizards and Unsuccessfully Coping With the Natural Beauty of Infidelity by Type O Negative.

Crippler2032
12-08-05, 11:07 PM
At the moment i really like Pain by Jimmy Eat World, Pieces by Sum 41 & my fav at the moment is Scars by Papa Roach.

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
13-08-05, 12:10 AM
Currently listening to Somewhere else by Razorlight and the new (relatively) albums by Jack Johnson and the Shins. Anyone seen the movie Garden State? A few of the Shins songs on there, class tunes!

pitchblack
17-08-05, 10:40 AM
well im into happy hardcare at the mo bonkers 14 hixxy cd all the songs

Sc00by
18-08-05, 03:46 PM
Having seen 4 AM every night this week accompanied by a music channel on TV my current fav is:

DOA - Foo Fighters, though there are plenty of others that are making me stop and listen.

chuckwood
19-08-05, 08:54 AM
'Shes got the look' by GUTTERMOUTH :thumbs:

gob
19-08-05, 06:14 PM
Beyond the Realms of Death by Judas Priest from the Stained Class album (also on Metalworks compilation). The 2 minute solo in the middle of this still sends chills down my spine 20 years after I first heard it.

Azreal
22-08-05, 07:57 PM
I'm not sure about everyone else, but I tend to have my 'all time faves' list and then a favourite track for right now.

At the moment I really like Weezers new one:

We Are All on Drugs

What's your favourite track right now? aparently the music video for it is out now

http://video.craveonline.com/video/?showVideo=1274

Mitsukuu
23-08-05, 02:32 AM
I quite like the band LeftField at the moment. I don't know much about them, but I have the albums 'Leftism' and 'Rythm and Stealth'. I really like Afrika Shox and Dusted from those.

Anybody ever heard of Daft Punk? They're pretty good too. Not well known I don't think, though.

Sc00by
23-08-05, 03:36 AM
Daft Punk had a single in the top 10 at some point a few years back...

*quick trip to google later*

"Around the world" was popular enough for me to have heard it - pretty good too IIRC ;) (but that's a part of my taste in music that we don't talk about.)

ATM I really like "Can't be bothered" by the fight, but only cos it sums up how I feel... ;)

Mitsukuu
24-08-05, 07:19 PM
The most annoying, yet insanely addictive track by Daft Punk has to be: Technologic. It's awesome, but the first minute or so is horribly annoying.

Robot Rock, Aerodynamic, Da Funk and Around the World are also great tracks. Discovery is a pretty good album of theirs.

Azreal
24-08-05, 08:01 PM
Da funk has to be the best track from them, I also love the music video with the Dog.

McBain
24-08-05, 08:43 PM
I'm quite enjoying Akon's latest album 'Trouble' at present, particularly 'Locked Up', 'Trouble' and 'Bananaz' :thumbs:

Azreal
24-08-05, 09:16 PM
Im liking Gorillaz new single Dare

Skavorn
25-08-05, 12:24 AM
The most annoying, yet insanely addictive track by Daft Punk has to be: Technologic. It's awesome, but the first minute or so is horribly annoying.

Robot Rock, Aerodynamic, Da Funk and Around the World are also great tracks. Discovery is a pretty good album of theirs.

Only Daft Punk songs I like are Da Funk & Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Azreal
03-09-05, 10:19 PM
I dont like R Kelly , but his ''trapped in the closet'' is some of the funniest shit Ive ever heard

pitchblack
03-09-05, 10:24 PM
i don't mind R Kelly but im realy liking roc your body on the base in your face cd on my big arse woofer.