PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic 4

Sc00by
24-07-05, 03:22 PM
It's fantastic :thumbs:

Well no it's not, but it's not bad at all.. A quite enjoyable 2 hours was spent watching it. Julian McMahon (Cole from Charmed and nip/tuck) is turning into a pretty reasonable bad guy...

Jessica Alba kept Pete drooling ;) And the flamy guy was great!

Overall I'll give it 8, seen much worse... ;)

Crippler2032
24-07-05, 03:24 PM
Over all I'll give it 8, seen much worse... ;)

And i'll give Jessica Alba a 10!

[OLSC]Hitman
24-07-05, 07:19 PM
Just been to see this!!!

Very good, another HIT in my books.

Special Effects pretty good, and dont take over the film.

And i'll give Jessica Alba a 10 too! :thumbs:

Azreal
24-07-05, 07:43 PM
I just came back from watching it, I thought it was ok not the best out of all the recent string of comic book movies, I liked how they stuck to the comicbook (i.e how they had Ben Grimm and Jonny Storm fight all the time ) . Julian McMahon is smooth as usual ( like on Nip/tuk, I hope he gets the part of James Bond )

I give it a 7/10
and Jessica a 10/10

McBain
14-08-05, 09:44 PM
Just watched it. I have to agree, pretty good movie. A few of the 'but how come this and how come that?' moments, but all in all very enjoyable. I understand they are already sorting things for the sequal. Should be interesting.

Yes, Jessica Alba wants a god spanking, but no more than most other movie tottie birds tbh.

Azreal
14-08-05, 10:01 PM
I thought that Dr Doom (who is the most powerfull villain in the Marvel universe ) got taken out pretty easily

McBain
15-08-05, 04:49 AM
***KIND OF A SPOILER COMING UP***

Yeah, it was quite a short fight. Also, the fact they cured 'The Thing' and then he gave himself the powers back was very odd... Also, didn't their abilities have to do with their emotional state when they got hit?

SpyHunterUK
15-08-05, 09:13 AM
A fantastic bore....maybe 6/10, the only two decent actors as the Thing and Johnny Storm. Mr Fantastic always seemed to be grumpy and how can you believe Alba as a rocket scientist?

Crippler2032
15-08-05, 10:00 AM
and how can you believe Alba as a rocket scientist?

Right... so just because shes hot means she cant be clever? or is it the blond hair? does that mean that if a scientist dyed their hair blond they would become thick?

To be fair, its based on a comic book and she was cast cause she fits the bill, did you really think Hollywood would allow an unattractive female lead in a big budget marvel movie?

SpyHunterUK
15-08-05, 10:29 AM
and how can you believe Alba as a rocket scientist?
To be fair, its based on a comic book and she was cast cause she fits the bill, did you really think Hollywood would allow an unattractive female lead in a big budget marvel movie?

No, its not that shes attractive, its just because she is unconvincing as a rocket scientist but good eye candy which make you overlook most of the faults in the film.

gob
19-08-05, 06:03 PM
I'll give this an 8 too. Ms Alba is hot as usual and its a proper sumer blockbuster - go to cinema, buy ticket, switch off brain, enjoy.

Oh and Julian McMahon as Bond - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Clive Owen is the one for me!!