PDA

View Full Version : Lost Stats

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
03-08-05, 09:07 PM
Hi there,

Just a quick question, my stats on the server seem to have been reset (although they're still here on the website). Is there anyway of retrieving them or does it mean I have a fresh start?

Cheers all

McBain
03-08-05, 09:50 PM
Yeah, the ranks on two of the servers got reset I'm afraid, during some changes this morning. As far as I'm aware there is nothing I can do :( I am still awaiting any help on the Mani forums, but no response yet :?

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
07-08-05, 11:01 PM
Anyone out there have any idea why the LNY stats page hasn't registered my change of name? It's no longer recording my stats but not sure whether it's a problem on my side or with the software used on the page. Anyone else noticed this problem?

McBain
08-08-05, 08:18 AM
What did you change your name too? I've not seen any problems with it getting people's new names.

helios
08-08-05, 08:45 AM
Stats are done by steam id, and a name is assosiated with that. it may take some time to update after a name change.

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
08-08-05, 05:46 PM
My name has changed to [GAF]Damn It I'm Shite Tonight! I changed it about a week ago I think. I'm wondering whether it's something to do with the length of the name. I'll change it tonight and see if it has any effect.

McBain_PDA
08-08-05, 06:49 PM
I know what it is I think. We have problems with the dust server stats not reporting properly due to a fault with HLStats. I have an idea how to fix it, will have a look when I get a chance.

(Join the custom or assault server for a round or two and see if it registers that)

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
08-08-05, 09:42 PM
Stats seem to be back now. Name has changed on HL stats and this evening's poor performance has been registered :(

Cheers for the help