PDA

View Full Version : Hello - & Custom Map DL

Scar@b
04-08-05, 06:07 PM
Hi all - just popped by to say Hi!.

& where do i download all the customs maps for your server - getting tired of wating for it to dl when playing.

Kill you all soon :D

S

Sc00by
04-08-05, 06:49 PM
Try here (http://www.lanarchy.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2670)

McBain
04-08-05, 10:19 PM
Hmm, actually, we're on v1.2 of the maps, I don't think I have it uploaded just yet :side: I'll try and get that up tomorrow.

Also, hello Scar@b :welcome:

:)

**Moved to Game servers forum**

Scar@b
05-08-05, 07:45 AM
Cheers guys - no worries . If all else fails I'll just sit & wait for the upload - only needs to happen once per new map & I have most of the popular ones.

helios
05-08-05, 09:43 AM
:welcome:

The download should be pretty quick as it is coming from another webserver.

McBain
05-08-05, 09:54 AM
Yeah, theoretically its pretty much as quick to just connect to the server and download them, as you get connected to our file server to download the files and then back to the CSS server when done. Thats one reason I haven't been to worried about keeping the map pack up to date these days.

Anyway, I uploaded v1.2 of the map pack, get it here (http://www.nurcs.com/lanarchy2005packv1.2.rar).

Scar@b
05-08-05, 12:06 PM
Thanx for this.

Another question - you guys use voice coms?? for Cs:s & BF2?

I have BF2 but not played it as much as it deserves - its definately a team based game & when you ain't got a decent team behind you its gets to be hard work all of a sudden.

helios
05-08-05, 02:14 PM
We have a TS2 server (Team Speak 2) at 82.136.20.56:8780, password "lny2ts2" (without the "). Details for all of out severs can be found on the front, Portal Page (www.lanarchy.co.uk)

McBain
05-08-05, 09:55 PM
Also, we're starting a BF2 clan, if you can meet up with us a few times, you'd be welcome to join our clan :thumbs:

Scar@b
06-08-05, 09:03 AM
BF2 - More than happy to join in with you guys - just let me know when & where (currently happily playing on your custom map CS:s - so not tried your BF2 server yet).

I'll turn up & you can see if I am any good before you make a call on joining you guys.

(btw - not from north London - that make a difference?)

McBain
06-08-05, 09:05 AM
Nah, for onlnine gaming we're not worried where your from :) We tend not to be too bothered how good you are either, its more about participating in the community and being reliable :thumbs: