PDA

View Full Version : Favourite TV Show Right Now

McBain
05-08-05, 10:52 PM
As you might have seen from my other thread, Scrubs is currently one of my fav shows, along with the US Who's Line Is It Anyway.

The other show I guess should get a mention, is rather suprisingly 'The Vicar of Dibley' which has been sending me off to bed of late, on UK Gold. :side:

What are you watching?

Lestat
06-08-05, 07:44 AM
My fav is Battlestar Galactica onto season 2 and I am sitting here waiting on the latest one to dl.

I am also quite enjoying new stargate but that is mainly thanks to new cast members ben chowder from farscape.

And for the more adult I enjoy rescue me that is dennis leary as a NY fire fighter post 9/11

Azreal
06-08-05, 12:39 PM
I like scrubs as well , and Im glad its finally getting some recognition as its been nominated for an emmy for best comedy, as for my fav shows right now

1. Arrested Development
2.Desperate Houswives
3. Nip/tuk
4. Around the Horn
5. Pardon the interuption

[OLSC]Fizban
06-08-05, 02:06 PM
Anybody else watch House?

Lestat
06-08-05, 03:43 PM
Yeah I love House hugh laurie is great.

gob
06-08-05, 06:11 PM
House is very good and I know that Mrs S is very into it.

A reminder to all non downloaders, Lost starts this week on Ch4 and is well worth a watch.

Mrs Scoobs
07-08-05, 06:32 AM
House Season 2 starts on sep 13 for those that are DL fans :)

Also my other faves are the CSI's with CSI:NY being my fave of the three.

Smokey
07-08-05, 09:44 PM
Simpsons, simpsons, simpsons!!!!

briktopp
19-08-05, 09:27 AM
watched "extras" a couple of times. They had samuel L jackson in in yesterday

its cringeworthy stuff and basically 'The Office' in a different environment but it works just as well for me.

also watched "The Mighty Booch" for the first time and was amazed to find it wasnt the load of pants i thought it was.

i think i will get into "Lost" once i have decided which slot i will watch (must get sky plus)

Azreal
03-09-05, 09:53 PM
im currently enjoying Jack and Bobby as well as Entourage.

pitchblack
03-09-05, 10:18 PM
Yeah the mooty boosh is good but ukgold did a weekend of faulty towers and i now want it on dvd and the thin blue line is great.

hyperen
04-09-05, 10:49 AM
Fawlty Towers is just the best comedy ever! - You gotta get them on DVD pitchblack

Favourite show right now is House closely followed by Lost.

Currently waiting for Series 3 of Arrested Development (2nd best comedy series 8-) )

Anyone think series 4 of Family Guy is rubbish?

Azreal
04-09-05, 12:10 PM
I agree with Arrested Development its a class show, however I thought they made only one season , with the second season going into production.

pitchblack
04-09-05, 12:27 PM
There is a family guy fim coming out by the way. Any body here watch my wife and kids.

McBain
04-09-05, 09:26 PM
I watched the first few episodes of Arrested Development, having heard so many good things about it... and I just generally didn't get it... I also hate the whole, camera bouncing around all the time, as if it was a documentary or something. Really pisses me off.

Azreal
04-09-05, 10:06 PM
I think the reson I like it (arrested developement) is that it reminded me of Sienfield