PDA

View Full Version : Racism & Team-attacking

Natalya Simonova
08-08-05, 12:54 PM
STEAM_0:1:6074341
name: <some random crappy clan tag>Oxygen

today at approx 13:40 cs server time, on Assault All-Day server,

racist motivated team-attacking, round after round team-attacking me down to about 8hp while calling me "chinky!" then i get killed by enemy instantly cos of very low hp.

Please ban this ***hole :roll:

helios
08-08-05, 02:30 PM
We'll have to check the logs before wecan do anything i'm affraid.

Peter Piper
08-08-05, 04:02 PM
When will prats like ths be banned, especially their Source account?. Is this a hard process to do?

helios
08-08-05, 04:20 PM
If some one is being racist on the server, i will warn them and then if they persist, kick them.

As for the source acounts, perhapse submitting screenies and his steam to steambans, unofficial, but effective.

Poo Bear
09-08-05, 06:30 PM
just do it! make an example! back in the day if i stood out of line i would of gota swift punch in the face! as least ban the little shit!

Mitsukuu
17-08-05, 03:29 AM
Ok, I thought I should post this here, since the topic is almost identical to Natalya's problem.

Recently, McBain banned a played called "TheSherminator" for repeated TKing. After he was banned, he caused no more trouble on the server, but he sent me three racist and offensive emails as a result. Of course, there is nothing LNY can do about this, but he has now come back, apparently with a different Steam ID.

I wasn't able to get the name or ID, but if you check the logs for the CS Assault server at around 18:34 GMT you will find a player under a different name who TKed me several times before revealing that he/she was TheSherminator.

This individual is causing me a lot of irritation, and I would very much appreciate if you banned the new ID. If it's necessary, I will forward the offensive emails, but I really can't continue to play on the server if this abuse continues, which is dissapointing for me since I spent the last few weeks getting to rank 1.

Thanks for your help before, please to help again.

In your debt,
Mitsukuu

McBain
17-08-05, 07:23 AM
Is this someone you actually know in RL then? I'm assuming this as he has your e-mail address? If the person is sending abusive and racist e-mails, you can probably report them to the police too?

I'll check through the logs when I get a sec and see what we can do.

**EDIT** Okay, dealt with.

Mitsukuu
17-08-05, 06:11 PM
Ok, thanks again for your quick work! :thumbs:

Just so you know, he doesn't know me in real life at all. I was talking to one of my friends on the server, which is how he would have gotten my e-mail. I understand the risk of giving it out, but, I would rather make good friends who can help me with modelling, skinning and mapping than to be hindered by narrow minded players. They way I normally deal with racism is to be extra nice back, which works most of the time, and he's now stopped sending me e-mails. I doubt he'll be causing me anymore trouble, since you've now banned 2 Steam IDs of his (I think?). Once again, thanks for fixing this for me, I am in your debt. :mrgreen:

z0na
21-08-05, 06:35 PM
on the 20 th and 21 th august there were some little bastards doing some tking and teamhurting. mc bain, ollie, and scoob already know them, name: OUCHEN: syrien and OUCHEN kamikzzz
the warning didnt help when you banned him they keep on doing it and using bad langue plz do something about the complaints of many other players on the server

McBain
21-08-05, 10:13 PM
When I get a chance I will look into banning them permanently, unless an admin can do it cause they find them on the server in the mean time.

Sir Kunmskull
23-08-05, 08:06 PM
ok just on this note a player on the custom map server today might be owrth looking into insulting people after kills ect generaly being an arse also uncalled for use of the word nigger steam id : STEAM_0:0:2005015 32:33 84 0 active user name [UKe Bios]