PDA

View Full Version : Servers down.

ollie_b
14-08-05, 07:44 AM
servers have been down quite a bit, everythin kool? Didnt know if something was messed up, or u jus sortin the lagg out?

Sc00by
14-08-05, 11:26 AM
Sorting the lag out, moslty... ;)

McBain
14-08-05, 03:04 PM
I didn't notice this post... but I'm guessing it was from before you pointed it out to me. They were down from about 3am, as I didn't realise windows update was happy enough to go ahead and reboot without asking anyone. That has been turned off now.

They have been crashing a bit over the past week, and may crash from time to time in the future as I think there is a problem with the more recent versions of Mani Admin plugin. Unfortunatly, we need to have the most recent versions for other stuff to work :( On the plus side, I now have something installed which should auto close errors and restart the server if they should crash.

I'll be keeping an eye on the Mani forum for a fix, but I'm not sure he is even accepting there is a problem just yet... so it might be a while.

ollie_b
14-08-05, 05:32 PM
yer soz, should have looked 2 see if u were on x-fire! this use2 happen in my old clan, jus one of them things wit ye-old cs and css!