PDA

View Full Version : P Diddy Drops The 'P'

McBain
16-08-05, 09:24 PM
Wtf! :roll:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39878000/jpg/_39878769_diddy_203.jpg (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4157016.stm)

Combs said he now wanted to be known just as "Diddy" as his old name was causing confusion and he wanted to "simplify things".

I know most folk on this forum are not rap fans, but I do like his stuff... but wtf with all this name changing? He didn't like P Diddy because people were uncomfortable calling him that? Does he think people are gonna be fine just calling him 'Diddy'?!?!? If he's that bothered, why not just continue under his real name Sean?

Azreal
16-08-05, 09:48 PM
this is prince all over again :(

pitchblack
17-08-05, 08:51 AM
hey im a rap/r'n'b fan(coz its not realy rap) and cant remeber the exact reason hes changin but uts something lik he got racist remarks and they used his name as insult sayin it werent a black name n shit i think

McBain
17-08-05, 09:46 AM
hey im a rap/r'n'b fan(coz its not realy rap)
Cool, at last someone else on the forum :thumbs: Why not have a look through some of the threads in this forum and post some of your favourite tracks/albums/artists etc :)

pitchblack
17-08-05, 10:34 AM
im trin but there 2 many 2 get through

Peter Piper
17-08-05, 11:39 AM
He changed it cos his a confused idiot, no other reason. Its just a stupid power thing, nothing else. Now we can call him one of Ken dodds diddy men and he'll probably change it again. Never heard such rubbish.

Azreal
17-08-05, 08:52 PM
Notorous B.I.G must be turning in his grave now

Sc00by
18-08-05, 03:39 PM
Change the title:

P Diddy takes the P :roll:

chuckwood
19-08-05, 09:17 AM
Hopefully Diddy/p/sean/hairbrush whatever finds God and disappears like MC Hammer!
['Cant touch this-Break it down']

Bet you are singing the song now-muhahahahah!

Skavorn
25-08-05, 12:33 AM
I'm sorry but P Diddy's a joke.....he really is.....firstly Puff Daddy....then P Diddy now Diddy......

And let me quote from one of his songs......

The D, The I, The D, The D, The Y, The D, The I, The D, spells Diddy.....

Erm to me it spells "Diddydid"........am I spelling his name wrong or is that guy seriously dyslexic and messed up in the head.......what a prat :roll:

Sgt. Stadanko
18-11-05, 10:59 PM
lol but Skavorn he's probaly alot richer than you are! :P

ArTFuL DoDGeR
18-11-05, 11:05 PM
Who cares how rich he is! atleast we've got proper names lol. Mind you id change my name to "Piss Daddy did a P" for the amount of money he has! :D

Stokes

McBain
18-11-05, 11:07 PM
**McBain contemplates heading off to the admin pages and changing Stokes' name to 'Piss Daddy did a P'**

ArTFuL DoDGeR
18-11-05, 11:09 PM
LOL ^^ Feel free McBain... as long as as your gonna pay me the money, :wall: :(

Stokes

Kona
18-11-05, 11:12 PM
im a rap fan also and i also like drum n bass but p. diddy or now diddy is probaly gonna make even more money lanching new albums called diddy instead of his old name.
lol