22-08-05, 01:09 AM
lo there at lanarchy

name = wabbit
game played = css

been on a while thought i say hello

HELLO o.O

Mitsukuu
22-08-05, 01:59 AM
Hi there. Have fun on the forums, else i'll see you in the assault server if you play there.

McBain
22-08-05, 07:25 AM
Hi demonicrabbit :welcome:

Which of our servers do you play on mostly?

Scar@b
22-08-05, 08:31 AM
He aint new - he a hax. :wink:

AKA - wabbit - off the custom server.

Big doofus :D

Hola wabbit!!

Beware the knife wabbit boy!!

(see you in a few days - Wednesday i think)

Elmer
22-08-05, 09:18 AM
It's the bunny with the knife my little fluffy tailed nemesis on the custom server.

Hiya Wabbit :D

McBain
22-08-05, 09:44 AM
Oh yes, I recall wabbit removing my head from my shoulders a couple of times no alivemetal this week just gone. :roll:

Crippler2032
22-08-05, 09:59 AM
dont worry guys its just beginners luck ;)

Hi wabbit, welcome to the forums

pitchblack
22-08-05, 10:03 AM
yea he got some lucky shots on me to but it shall be me who becomes victorious mwahahahahahaha mwahahahahaha(mini me stop humping the "laser")

demonicrabbit
22-08-05, 10:28 AM
mostly play the custom server knifing people :P

catch me if u can o.O

Scar@b
22-08-05, 02:06 PM
btw - what rank you at now wabbit?

(can only log on during the day for the time being - & wabbit - do you want my acc. details for WOW - so you can have a blast on my Hunter? - 3 days & counting - send me a pm with your mobile no & I will text you the details if you want)

McBain
22-08-05, 09:30 PM
do you want my acc. details for WOW - so you can have a blast on my Hunter? - 3 days & counting
3 days and counting for what? :side:

[BFs]AnastieByte
23-08-05, 06:36 AM
Ello Mr Wabbit. Please feel free to keep chasing Elmer with that sharp object!

Scar@b
23-08-05, 07:59 AM
3 days left till my account subs run out... after reaching lvl 60 I kinda lost interest so cancelling.

McBain
23-08-05, 08:35 AM
Wow. I'll take the account of your hands? You looking to sell, or just pass it on?

demonicrabbit
23-08-05, 09:33 AM
AHEM thats my account :P if ur looking to play wow join me on draenor server as horde

pm Fearmeh :O

Scar@b
23-08-05, 10:20 AM
McB - do you play WOW already?? Or are you wanting to join with some people you now.

My account is currently Horde on Draenor (part of the Monkehs Guild).

If you want to play with people you know they may not be on that server - so you would have to start again.
If you want to join an active guild - with both higher & lower level Hordes wabbit is the man to speak to.

btw - thread Hijack :D

& btw2 - nice new sig wabbit - who made you that??

McBain
23-08-05, 10:25 AM
I played the US version of WoW, sold it, but am wondering about starting again in the UK. I like to bypass grinding if possible though ;) so would be happy to take a high level character of someone's hands :)

If wabbits taking the account, no problem. I know about the different servers etc, but would be cool to have a high level character to use from time to time and have my own character on a server with friends.

The problem I will have, I think I have friends spread across several servers. If there was just 1 UK server and everyone was on it, I would probably have been playing a long time ago.

[OLSC]Papa Smurf
23-08-05, 04:10 PM
all the cool people are on thunderhorn ;)

demonicrabbit
23-08-05, 04:18 PM
scarab me sig done by our artist dsm :P hes owed me like over 30 + g on wow and payed me back by making me a sig lol