PDA

View Full Version : sick to death with hackers

overdose
23-08-05, 01:14 PM
Been on dust and office server today....and there was a right prick on using speed hacks,we all tried to kick him but you lads must not have sorted the admin out on the new server yet,so we couldnt kick the fooker : :( proper spoilt are game,everyone left...never seen the server so empty,I h8 people that hack man...theres no need,i dont understand what they get out off it...its like having a kick boxing match with steven hawkins...and pusshing him down the stairs and stampin on his head......well erm...i could actually see the fun in that...so ill take that back :roll: haaa...well ive had my bitch about hackers,i feel better now cheers lads over and out.....boom headshot

Mincemeat
23-08-05, 01:16 PM
next time type status in console, and note down his entire STEAM_ID . Post it here and the admins will take a look.

pitchblack
23-08-05, 01:57 PM
I came across a hacker one time on the assault sever where he could see through walls didnt report him though because he seemed to miss anyway

Mitsukuu
23-08-05, 02:36 PM
I came across a hacker one time on the assault sever where he could see through walls didnt report him though because he seemed to miss anyway

Was it the 'Von...' clan by any chance, because I saw them blatantly wall hacking the other day. I witnessed one of them randomly fire two shots from the inside of the warehouse (floor) through the roof and took out a CT with a headshot. They left before McBain could get 'em though. :(

pitchblack
23-08-05, 02:40 PM
Don't no because was so amazed how much they missed even though he knew where they were, don't think he had a clan, he was to crap lol.

overdose
23-08-05, 03:15 PM
Yeah cheers mincmeat m8 will do that next time,aint got a clue about console commands :shock: but will give it ago m8 8-) ..oh ye can some 1 arrange that fight with steven hawkins...

pitchblack
23-08-05, 03:25 PM
Im tring but the bbc won't show it until next year so im afaid your going to have to wait sorry :(

Mitsukuu
23-08-05, 03:35 PM
Yeah cheers mincmeat m8 will do that next time,aint got a clue about console commands :shock: but will give it ago m8 8-) ..oh ye can some 1 arrange that fight with steven hawkins...

Console command to get a user's Steam ID is:

"status" without quotes.

Make sure you note the time, player name, and copy and paste the Steam ID, and then post it here.

overdose
23-08-05, 03:42 PM
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1576/overdose0zk.jpg

overdose
23-08-05, 03:43 PM
well did that wrong :P
:crazy:

Mitsukuu
23-08-05, 03:54 PM
Looks good. If you want it as a signature, you need to find a place to host it. Try Photobucket (www.photobucket.com). Once it's uploaded there, you can go to your profile and use the 'img url' that photobucket provide you with to display your signature.

overdose
23-08-05, 03:54 PM
yeah sussed it :oops:

overdose
23-08-05, 03:55 PM
ta mitsukuu m8 how embarrsin lol

Mitsukuu
23-08-05, 03:57 PM
Not embarrasing :wink:

It's better to ask than stay silent and not know :mrgreen:

pitchblack
23-08-05, 08:35 PM
Mice pic overdose bit harsh on the eyes when you need sleep though.

McBain
23-08-05, 09:58 PM
Trust us, we (Lanarchy.co.uk) hate cheaters as much as you do. Unfortunatly we sometimes have to work a bit backwards, banning someone after the event has already ruin your gaming :( Sorry about that, but if something like this happens, get as much evidence as possible for us, including two or three of the following -Steam ID
Demo - of them doing whatever they did
Screenshot - of whatever they did
Player name
Time it happened
Server nameThat makes it easier for me to look into whatever happened. I can't guarantee a ban, depends on what I can make out from the logs. Some times we have to just try and get an admin on to witness the rule breaking, give them a warning first, ban after if ignored.

overdose
25-08-05, 08:24 AM
lol i know m8,when i was doing it,it was late nearly had a seizure :banana:

overdose
25-08-05, 11:29 AM
got a suggestion lads..to stop arse holes gettin on the server and spoilin ppls fun..why dont you put a lock on it and have the pass word on your site,this way it will filter some off the dick weeds out.i know there will still be some turning up,but not as much, just a thought,cause recently theres a big breeding ground for noobs..theres loads of em..must be having a noob discount at pc world,get a pc and a copy of cs source thrown in,with a keyboard with massive fookin buttons,so the dumb fooks can press em :user:

helios
25-08-05, 11:33 AM
well, we could, but that would decrease popularity. No matter where we put it, not many people whyo play oin the server visit the forums, and they certainly wouldn't mozey on over to get the password if the server is suddenly locked.

Mincemeat
25-08-05, 11:35 AM
but Noobs arent the problem? Its the ones that hack..

overdose
25-08-05, 11:37 AM
ye thats wat im saying hackin noobs,i see where your comming from helios m8,ill just get there steam id and report there hackin arses :wall:

!i Rabbi Nikolai i!
26-08-05, 01:12 AM
Two team attackers, and a guy who was either ghosting or using wallhack

first, the team attackers:
hubart, STEAM_0:1:8214875 2:26:0893 0 active

I can't remember what this guy was called, something like hubart astoch? STEAM_0:1:5577734 2:26:4898 2 active

This guy was extremely dodgy. I was walking on the roof and he was slowly pinging my health down. Then, when I was dead, I watched him from first perspective and he shot two teammates through a wall.

# 466 "NiX" STEAM_0:1:8511848 06:35 125 0 active

McBain
09-09-05, 08:24 PM
I thought [ n00b camp ] where regulars on our dust server, so I thought it relevant I post I have banned [- n00b CaMP -] BulleT NinjA ID STEAM_0:1:6594268 for rather blatent hacks. I recorded a demo which can be seen here (http://www.nurcs.com/files/ninja.rar). Tbh, the demo doesn't show the worst of it, you'll have to take my word for that I guess. From what some of the others were saying, he is often cheating...

Penguin
09-09-05, 08:42 PM
theres no need to take your word, that was blatant hacking....

helios
09-09-05, 09:14 PM
Does this mean that [- n00b CaMP -] are no longer welcome on our servers? or do we take it that this may have been some form of imposter?

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
09-09-05, 09:15 PM
I knew that fecker was hacking! Just too many amazing one shot headshots when flashed! How do I view the demo? have unzipped file to desktop but just get a msg saying gameinfo.txt does not exist in hl2. Any ideas?

Mitsukuu
09-09-05, 09:20 PM
How irritating. I do like his attempt at hiding it, although, what of the rest of n00b camp? I don't know them well, so would not be my place to judge at all.

Damn, you need to place the file in your /cstrike file. Then go into the console and type "playdemo ninja".

Penguin
09-09-05, 09:25 PM
I think that, because he has used several different names (w/o clan tags), and another clan tag, we should keep an eye on n00b camp, but not ban them all, he may be an imposter.

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
09-09-05, 09:41 PM
Guys, he plays the Dust2 server and as far as I'm aware this is the deal:

He started playing a while back and was a complete noob (KDR way under 1). A couple of weeks to a month later he was playing with a score of 50 kills to about 6 deaths. Quite a few of us spectated him and agreed he had to be hacking (way too many 1 shot HSs, HSs when flashed etc...)

The guys from NoobCamp were playing the server (and do play the server quite often) and have recruited him without realising he's hacking. I don't think noobcamp were set up when bulletninja first started playing the server and first started hacking so they weren't to know.

From what I've seen of the other members thay are all decent blokes and have given us no reason to believe any of them hack. A few of the players were playing the lanarchy server way before they were recruited to noobcamp (I think).

I've posted on their website about Bullet Ninja's hacking status so we'll see what happens to him. If they've any sense they'll kick him out but that's obviously down to them.

Defcon-1
09-09-05, 11:18 PM
^ Thanks mate. I did recruit him and wasn't aware of this until now. Thanks to McBain for the evidence.

I'm removing him from the clan and banning him from our server for good immediately.

Sorry for any problems this guys caused, I assure you that everybody else is clean .... and I hope it hasn't damaged our name too badly on LNY =(

Defcon-1 [CL]

Gamith
10-09-05, 07:01 AM
For anyone that doesn't know:

If you can't find the console command go to the options, select the keyboard tab and then the advanced button - just enable the developer console.

ttfn

McBain
10-09-05, 07:48 AM
That's fair enough, I'm glad you've taken action against him. Thats kinda why I posted it out here in the public forum, I thought NC would like a chance to state that they themselves are clean, and this is just one idiot.

If it had just been some random player, I would have just banned him and moved on.

Defcon-1
10-09-05, 03:57 PM
I appreciate it McBain, cheers.

He has tried to explain himself:
http://noobcamp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=427#427

can't say i buy it though.

McBain
10-09-05, 04:02 PM
The old, 'someone else was using my account' is probably the most commonly used excuse...

Sgt. Stadanko
10-09-05, 10:26 PM
I've heard some tall ones...

"OoPs my f1nger sLipp3d aNd I cLick3d on som3 l33t h4x."

They just ruin the game, complete scum.. the lot of them!!

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
11-09-05, 10:56 AM
I've gotta ask - wtf is l33t? Loadsa people mention it on the servers and I have no idea what they're on about. I'm such a noob :roll:

And also (to further confirm I'm a noob) how do I record demos in game? I've typed record in console but have no idea whether it has done anything
:wall:

helios
11-09-05, 10:58 AM
first part, 1337 (l33t, leet) is a short for elite, a good game player.

to record a demo, ryou need to type "record (name)"
e.g. "record dem1" would start recording dem1.dem
it will echo a confirmation is the console.

stop will stop the demo.

McBain
11-09-05, 09:41 PM
And L337 speak is when numbers are substituted for l3tt3r5 that look the same... :roll:

overdose
14-09-05, 03:31 PM
ye we had no idea guys...none of noob camp hack,just been a mistake recruiting him.plese dont ban us from your server were all genuine guys,hackers are pussys.. i hate em :evil: they spoil every ones fun,dont understand what they get out of it,so pleeeeaasssee dont ban us from your server,its the only server i play on,apart from noobcamp one that is :P take care lads over and out

helios
14-09-05, 05:34 PM
Don't worry 'dose, we aren't going to