PDA

View Full Version : Assult serving booting everyone off with a high ping

nea
02-09-05, 11:50 PM
hey everyone was doing finee then all the pings went sky high!!!

also i dont kow where to put this but everyone was on specators as one person was hardcore speed hacking [ Liza82swe@hotmail.com" STEAM_0:0:6158741 05:45 244 0 active ]

if i could record a demo i would!!

cheers ppl

Mitsukuu
03-09-05, 12:37 AM
Ok, I recorded at least 20 minutes of that. Witnessed blatant: Speed hacking, Aimbot, wallhack at the very least. I would completely ignore the e-mail address in the name, it's clearly a decoy. Looks like they were playing for rank or something. Please message me/pm me for the demos. Also, why is VAC not enabled for the assault server? :(

McBain
03-09-05, 07:57 AM
Thanks. User banned.

This morning I've finished the clean installs, all servers now done. The statsme addon (that gives the extra hitbox detail) has now been removed from all servers, hopefully this will help get rid of the lag spikes. Was it so bad that everyone got kicked?

helios
03-09-05, 07:57 AM
Vac Probably wouldn't of stopped it yet - it is still being developd. It is off because of the restart, it will probably be turned back on.

As for demos, to start recording, use this command

record demo1 (replace demo1 with whatever file name u want...)

to stop, use

stop demo

Sc00by
03-09-05, 09:49 AM
Yeah VAC is still in beta, so atm all it does is log stuff, it doesnt' actually ban people as yet...