PDA

View Full Version : UK Walk of Fame

McBain
18-09-05, 09:45 AM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40813000/jpg/_40813268_cainepa_203300.jpg

Sir Michael Caine has launched the UK version of Hollywood's Walk of Fame in central London's Covent Garden

So far 48 names have been announced, ranging from actor giants like Laurence Olivier and John Gielgud to more contemporary celebrities like Nicole Kidman and Ant and Dec.

Ant and Dec?!?! Wtf!

Who would you have in the Walk of Fame?

Azreal
18-09-05, 06:27 PM
The queen of england

[OLSC]Fizban
18-09-05, 06:33 PM
Ant and Dec?!?! Wtf!
Self promation by ITV I suspect.

My nomination Michael "Beef" Park (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/world_rally/4257438.stm)

Fiz

Skavorn
19-09-05, 02:00 AM
oh come on......in fairness they're the most popular TV presenter's and even though I don't watch it Saturday Night Live or whatever their shows called is supposed to be really good....

I'd have that Jason Stratham guy....he makes wicked present day gangster films........loved The Transporter :thumbs:......oh that reminds me....I've gotta see the 2nd one

Lestat
19-09-05, 07:17 AM
none of the above omg do we have to copy the yanks every damn time

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
19-09-05, 08:03 AM
Jason Statham?? Have you ever heard anyone trying to put on an accent so badly? For some bizarre reason a load of his recent films (bar the british gangster ones) have played him as American, Scottish and I'm not sure what else cos his accent was soooooo bad!

I'm with Lestat on this one, leave the cheese to the yanks.

z0na
19-09-05, 08:58 AM
hhaah lol lestat i cant remember jason statham in witch movie does he plays in? :roll:

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
19-09-05, 03:44 PM
He's the organiser in Snatch (the balding guy), the crazy guy in mean machines (awful scottish accent) and some kind of cop in an a The One (Jet Li movie where he has a duff american accent).

z0na
19-09-05, 05:04 PM
ow yeah i saw snatch last week on tv( realy cool movie) especial that scene where the deagle dude shoot true the wall (reminds me to css on westwood when i shot someone true the wall and everyone was calling me a wallhacker hahaha :twisted: )