PDA

View Full Version : Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

ArTFuL DoDGeR
23-10-05, 12:53 PM
After a few of my mates convinced me to go to the cinema with them one night, we got there and realised the only thing on show within about two hours was..... Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. And also because it wasa preview it cost me a whole

AGTDenton
23-10-05, 06:58 PM
lol it costs

ArTFuL DoDGeR
23-10-05, 10:46 PM
Yes, well i hope YOU enjoy it when you do watch it but whatever i do i warn you do not pay

AGTDenton
23-10-05, 11:13 PM
lol :lol: nah, its not the sort of "cinema" film id go see, when its like 3.99 "in stores near you" i'll buy it, but by then itll be on TV so....

id see good action movies in the cinema coz the sound is proper good i tell thee! but a comedy or cartoon i dont.

Fat Tony
24-10-05, 11:32 AM
alothough it is a bit of a rip off of the film Troy

Isnt troy that shitty greek film with orlando bloom and brad pitt?
I though KOH was an excellent film, but considering it was directed by Ridley Scott, why wouldnt it be?
Cheers for the thing on wallace and gromit, i was gunna go watch it with my girlfriend, but i think i'll have to go watch new Tim Burton film instead :P

Sc00by
24-10-05, 11:38 AM
Cracking Cheese Gromitt. ;)

The reality is that Wallace and Gromitt's 'target' audience is people over 40, that's where the humour is really aimed... I've not seen were-rabbit, but I'm sure I'll find it gently amusing when I do watch it, cos I'm nearer teh target audience than most of you guys :side:

Mincemeat
24-10-05, 12:24 PM
oh dear scoobs. Admitting the truth is a sign of weakness! You must deny everything!

ArTFuL DoDGeR
24-10-05, 04:22 PM
Cracking Cheese Gromitt

LOL scoobs

Isnt troy that shitty greek film with orlando bloom and brad pitt?

Yes it is a greek film which stars Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom but by god it was not shit! Yes ridley scott is a great director he did films like Gladiator and Black Hawk Down aswell so to be honest most of his films are actually some of my favourite ones!

Stokes

SpyHunterUK
24-10-05, 06:27 PM
Umbelieveable...me and my mates (all about 14/15) saw this at his party Sunday, it has SO many small jokes (see below.) There were loads of jokes aimed not at young children, there were lots of adults laughing too :)

SPOILERS

Big book of Monsters, Claude Savagely, Gromit in RAF plane vs. bad characters dog in Red Baron plane, Wallace using a cheese box that says 'May Contain Nuts' when he isn't wearing anything.
END SPOILERS

Penguin
24-10-05, 06:46 PM
I love Wallace and Gromit, and really want to see the new film :D

You pay to get in? I always run through the barrier (only a rope), say I'm going to the toilet, or sneak in through the fire exit into a random film :lol;

ArTFuL DoDGeR
24-10-05, 10:15 PM
Penguin i didnt think you were like that (but well played lol) trust me i wouldnt really pay to go in, infact i wouldnt really go in at all (unless someone pays you!). you should wait till it comes out on tele and you dont waste your well earned money on it!

Stokes

Fat Tony
25-10-05, 01:07 PM
well I sacrificed wallace and grommit for corpse bride, by tim burton who is one of my favourite directors, and it was absolute crap. Im going to see wallace and gromit to see how it compares.

Yes it is a greek film which stars Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom but by god it was not shit! Yes ridley scott is a great director he did films like Gladiator and Black Hawk Down aswell so to be honest most of his films are actually some of my favourite ones!

Troy was rubbish, orlando bloom is such a pansy. he makes my 5 year old sister look like more of a man than he is! I think thats the only reason I didnt like it, orlando bloom is SO overated. But atleast we agree on something, ridley scott is a excellent director!

Sgt. Stadanko
06-11-05, 02:29 PM
None of you lot are ever pleased!!!

...and yes I agree with Fat Tony on the note that Orlando Bloom is actually a woman. He probaly likes to sit at home in his living room with his willy between his legs pretending he is a lady... Not that i've ever done it :shock:

FIDDY
06-11-05, 05:55 PM
i saw this and it was not great but was not quite as bad as what some peple are saying,
i dont think it is exactly aimed at people at the age of 40 as its mostly children that go to see it

Kbrothers
07-11-05, 12:02 PM
i am yet to see it- reminds me of my childhood days....