PDA

View Full Version : SAW2

nea
30-10-05, 09:36 PM
Hey,

Just got back from the cinema!! Just watched Saw 2 after queing for 30mins!!!

anyway i dont want to spoil so all im saying is not bad, not bad.

if anyone else is seen it please shut on here

pitchblack
30-10-05, 09:38 PM
i havent seen this but i know some people who have and they all say its brilliant, well i do want to spiol it for you so here goes.........................joking

AGTDenton
30-10-05, 11:40 PM
SAW was absolutely Excellent!!

The trailer of SAW 2 left me feeling, rushed job / came out too soon after the other one. I hope it can at least match the 1st in terms of quality.

briktopp
02-11-05, 10:51 AM
loved the original saw but after recent expereinces I'm wary of sequels - 'ring2' 'resident evil2'

i loved the bit in the first film when the 2 characters chained up in the skanky toilet and one asks the other one (whos getting pretty wound up by now) what was the last thing he remembers to which he replies something like

"well i went to sleep in my shithole of an apartment and I wake up in an actual shithole!"

nea
02-11-05, 02:44 PM
ROFL!!!!

i prefere the 1st to the 2nd, theres meant to be a 3rd too....!!

dre
02-11-05, 03:34 PM
Is it worth *finding a copy* of saw 2 since im not old enough to see it and enjoyed the first 1.

FIDDY
02-11-05, 03:43 PM
the first one is amazing,
dre ill say sorry in advance for this,
dre watched it at my house not so long ago and before he kept saying "no i dont want to watch it" and i asked if it was cos' he was scared and then he said he didn't like scary films :roll: did anyone find saw scary because i know i didn't

dre
02-11-05, 03:45 PM
Hahaha you are so funny. (He is lying if any one doesn't know)

FIDDY
02-11-05, 05:44 PM
dre you cant get out of it now,
its been and gone,
no one will hold any grudges because you are scared of these films :roll:

McBain
02-11-05, 07:02 PM
I don't particularly enjoy scarey films, just a matter of choice. Generally people don't like to be scared, do they? If you don't find them scarey, why are you watching them, if you do like to be scared, let me take you into London late one night... I'm sure I can find you some stuff that you'll love!

Magman
02-11-05, 07:28 PM
You chicken shit McBain.....

Saw was really good, the acting was a bit on the bad side, but the movie as a whole was greate. I really enjoyed Saw 2.... I'm sure they are going to make a 3th one . Cause of the way the second finishes.

Good movies!

MonkeySpunk
02-11-05, 07:30 PM
I watched this at watford vue and loved it, the opening sequence made me cringe and its quite bloody, thought the first was excellent as well so many twists and turns........I recommend seeing it.

:thumbs:

dre
02-11-05, 07:57 PM
Yes to be honest i dont like scary films but there was no way i was scared of saw!!! :evil:

AGTDenton
02-11-05, 11:30 PM
did anyone find saw scary because i know i didn't'Disturbing' i think is the best word for Saw

I would want to watch a scary film, but have yet to find one.

dre
03-11-05, 03:40 PM
Yeh disturbing seems to be a good way to put it!! :twisted:

dre
03-11-05, 03:42 PM
Yeh disturbing seems to be a good way to put it!! :twisted:

FIDDY
03-11-05, 03:44 PM
dre did you know you sent that twice?
yes i would probably say it is abit desturbing

dre
03-11-05, 03:55 PM
:lol: Didnt realise as me internet is running slow as F*ck!! :evil:

Smokey
04-11-05, 08:41 AM
Saw (get it!!??) this last night, absolutely awesome. If they can get one more right this could be the best horror franchise ever.

gob
14-11-05, 06:22 PM
Bloody hell I agree with Smokey on this one - I think thats makes 3 times ever now dude ;)

Where I thought Saw was more psychological with a bit of horror, this is more full on horror, very well done and was excellent throughout. I knew there was a twist in it but I didn't pick it - I love it when that happens.

And as someone mentioned already, the opening scene is really disturbing and I almost had to look away - I can't remember the last time, if ever, that happened to me.

Brikkie - I know you liked the 1st one - get yourself to the flicks to see this as I feel a lot of the effect would be lost on a small screen.

If Saw 3 is anywhere near as good as this - bring it on!! 9/10

briktopp
03-02-06, 09:57 AM
well i finally got round to seeing this and i was pleasantly suprised - if thats the right phrase to use with this sick franchise.

I mean its trash cinema (which those who know me will know i tend to avoid)but you cant argue that you dont get your moneys worth.

I quite fancy that bird who appears in both saw and saw2.

7.5/10

LiNK
04-02-06, 06:11 PM
This movie was excellent! a good addition to part 1 imho.
I recommend it to anyone who enjoys movies with a twist in the plot, thats just so saw-ish :D