PDA

View Full Version : next lanarchy...

gngrBstd
25-05-02, 03:27 PM
I suggest a two/three day event next time. Our clan run a lan once a year in Slough and we run it all weekend so that you can spend a day leaching software etc and two days hard gaming non stop.

If anyone wants to go to the next lawlan goto www.lawlan.net

McBain
25-05-02, 08:31 PM
Unfortunatly the July event, and possibly the August event will still only be 1 day events. I've just been to a one day event myself and it's quite a long day in itself.

I hope it wont put you guys off only being 1 day long. We are looking to possibly move to 2 days when we have some other commitments out of the way.

Post your thoughts on the 1 day, 2 day or 3 day matter here guys
Ice to see you...

BaD bOy
26-05-02, 08:05 AM
I think that you shouldnt do a 2day event as it would cause alot of hassle if you think how long it has actually taken to organize the one day event how lnog is gonnna orginize to also it is more of a risk of the computers getting damaged

McBain
26-05-02, 08:36 AM
Organising it wouldn't actually take any longer, we just book the venue for 2 days rather than 1. Then people just need to bring sleeping bags

We will be looking for a venue with a seperate room mind you, if we do book a two day event.

Ice to see you...

briktopp
27-05-02, 04:07 PM
Hello all

2 day and longer events are certainly something I would be interesting in helping set-up. I must admit i would have to re-think the whole venue thing as the places i have been talking to are used to closing up shop at the end of the day or just renting space out for 2 or hours never mind 12, 24 or longer!

Assuming a suitable venue can be found I would have thought a 2 day event has the potential of satisfying those who only want to to do a day aswell as those who need more time

FeArLeSs Dude
17-06-02, 08:36 PM
if its a two day event and you cant stay 2 days can you pay half the fee and stay for one day ?

McBain
17-06-02, 08:54 PM
There will be a different prices for 2 days and for one day. Maybe, and this is just an example....