PDA

View Full Version : Corpse Bride

briktopp
02-11-05, 10:22 AM
Makes you feel young again this one, reminded me of watching the moomins! Some good toons and excellent characatures with voices done by the likes of paul whitehouse and richard E grant. Could have done with more than 78 mins but then fairytales are generally short i suppose

i didnt spot burton's signature scarecrow but the ghoulish head waiter made up for this, the joke being the waiter is somewhat lacking below the neck!

7/10

FIDDY
05-11-05, 10:34 AM
i haven't seen this but i dont really think it looks any good,
is it worth going to see

Sc00by
05-11-05, 10:38 AM
7/10, implies better than average, worth a watch. Though if you don't fancy it then probably not? I'd say that something needs a 8 or maybe a 9 before I'd go out of my way to watch it if I'd not fancied it off the trailer.

FIDDY
05-11-05, 10:39 AM
i wont be rushing to the cinema to see it then

Fat Tony
06-11-05, 10:24 AM
Tim burton rocks in my opinion, but if you've any of his others films (a nightmare before christmas and edward scissorhands, james and the giant peach) then you can see why i thought this film wasnt very good. story-line wise 5/10. looks wise 10/10, burton is the best animator out there at the moment, gives the makers of W + G a run for there money :thumbs: