PDA

View Full Version : The OC Season 3

nea
04-11-05, 05:34 PM
Hey guy's,

not sure how many of you watch the OC but im one who does :roll: :oops:

Just wanted to know if anyone else is watching Season 3 atm, they have just started showing again (damn baseball season), yeay!!

post up what u think is going to happen!!!

useless fact:

micha barton is ENGLISH!! born in the mighty UK then shipped of to US at age 5!! (if my gf asks i dont watch the oc anymore, jealous :lol: )

Kbrothers
04-11-05, 10:23 PM
nothing to be ashamed of! the OC ROCKS!! WUWU!! yea... its awesome

Lestat
05-11-05, 12:13 PM
i am not saying a word :)

Mincemeat
05-11-05, 01:21 PM
OC?! *cough* shhiiiiiiittt!

Fat Tony
06-11-05, 10:18 AM
OC is rubbish, why do people think they have to make a tv series showing that rich people have problems? and that song at the start seriously sucks!

Azreal
06-11-05, 04:39 PM
I only liked it when micha barton was a confused lesbian for like 4 episodes .

Smokey
07-11-05, 08:39 AM
The OC is awesome, just waiting for E4 to pull their fingers out and get season three on.

Kona
07-11-05, 08:57 AM
The oc is an awsome program n anyone who dosent watch it should :D

Kbrothers
07-11-05, 11:52 AM
yay the oc! and the starting music rocks FAT tony

Smokey
22-11-05, 01:38 PM
when the hell does it start on E4/C4

dre
22-11-05, 02:31 PM
What the hell is OC??? Never heard of it or seen it.

BaDBoY UK
22-11-05, 03:07 PM
Bit off topic and dont mean to sound funny guys but why the hell are you waiting for it to come onto E4????

Advice: use #tv-central on irc.irchighway on mIRC - youll get every ep the next day after it is aired in the US - Ive got upto ep 307 now *cough* I mean I dont watch it, yes, dont watch it :wink:

I watch all sorts of over-budgeted american crap such as CSI (all but fav is lv), simpsons, malcolm in the middle, smallville, rome, supernatural etc etc - the list goes on - but I have never waited more than 3 days to see the latest episode aired in the US.

F**k channel 4 and sky one - get it straight from the US - and in HDTV format

my xfire is badboybenno if anyone would like me to explain how to get tv-rips quick and easy

Happy watching y'all

nea
03-12-05, 01:29 PM
i get mine from piratebay.org for ppl who use bittorrents!!

FINALLY!! someone has kicked the writers arses into gear and got a wicked story in the 8th ep!!!

whoot back to the good old oc

what out cali, nea is on route!! summer her i come!

LiNK
03-12-05, 01:36 PM
I watched it a few times, can't say I liked it all those spoilt brats and their so called "problems" gees..... :munt:
Everyone who likes to watch it: have fun but don't expect me to watch it :angel: