PDA

View Full Version : team speak

gizmo
07-11-05, 09:19 PM
i was on your ts server with bullet on andother game then mc bain come anlong and bans me from it i just wanted to know why? :?:

helios
07-11-05, 09:29 PM
For a start, SPEAK IN ENGLISH, NOT txt speak.

I believe McB said you were booted for saying something, like "Stfu", or something comparibly abusive to him.

Also, Bullet has been banned from our forums, and i believe he is nolonger welcome here due to his actions after he was rejected from the clan.

McBain
07-11-05, 10:21 PM
Hmm, I guess actually you got done, 'guilt by association' with an idiot names bullet.

When I have time, I will look into unbanning you, but bullets ban stays.

gizmo
08-11-05, 02:45 PM
i didnt say stfu that was buzz

McBain
08-11-05, 06:17 PM
That's why I said 'guilt be association'.

Sgt. Stadanko
08-11-05, 08:37 PM
It might be alright to curse abit when you've bought a para at the start of the round and then got shot in the face seconds later by a AWP, but otherwise it's unnecessary and unpleasant.

ArTFuL DoDGeR
08-11-05, 09:05 PM
It seems Teamspeak is starting to become a lot more popular with people outside the clan now which is good, i think fiddy and dre have been doing some local advertising where they live, lol :P

Stokes

Fat Tony
08-11-05, 09:32 PM
This might just be me being moody, but i really cant handle all the bickering that goes on with FIDDY and dre and all you're mates, I mean, c'mon, atleast turn the pitch down on you're mics first

Penguin
08-11-05, 09:53 PM
This might just be me being moody, but i really cant handle all the bickering that goes on with FIDDY and dre and all you're mates, I mean, c'mon, atleast turn the pitch down on you're mics first

:that: I'm sorry- it has to be said. Things would made a little bit better if we could hear the game, AND you guys sorted your mics and put them on key activation.

ArTFuL DoDGeR
08-11-05, 10:06 PM
lol :that: Penguin is right trying to play CS:S is hard, when youve got predator, FIDDY, DRE, etc shouting down their mic at their family and friends. please please please put your teamspeak on to the key activation feature, and save us all a whole lot of earache.

Stokes :?

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
08-11-05, 10:26 PM
I was about to say the same thing about all the talking in teamspeak but thinking about it that's exactly what the chillin' room is there for - for people who want to chat.

If you don't want to listen to people generally chatting whilst playing then it's probably best to move out of the chillin room. To be honest it's what I'll do from now on and then anyone playing in the same game wanting less chatter can just join and use teamspeak for tactics speak.

McBain
09-11-05, 07:35 AM
I've noticed different rooms getting used now. It's a good idea if things are getting busier tbh. As Damn It says, leave people to chat, shout and abuse each other in the chillin room, just move into the CSS room if thats what you're playing.

Maybe instead of CT's and T's sub channels, there should be Custum, Dust, Assault & Italy rooms in there?

Kbrothers
09-11-05, 10:37 AM
that sounds like a plan! i have been usign different channels also to get away from the noise and now nearly always have my mic on press to talk- cuttinbg out phone conversations wiht my parents/friends/and family and also avoiding annoying kissing sounds down the mic to me when i say'love you' to my mum.

dre
09-11-05, 02:32 PM
Right question would you rather have teamspeak used or not? Yes we have told are mates where we live to use that as there is 11 people who play it. If you want to play css go to a different channel. By the way why dont you just tell us to shut up on teamspeak if we are annoying you? Also i am now chnging it to push to talk.

FIDDY
09-11-05, 02:45 PM
seen as it is called 'chillin' and is for chatting then what are you meant to do on it?
and it isn't me who shouts at my family it is dre.he shouts at his brother all the time
but that has now been solved as he has it on push to talk now,
did you not want us to get people to come on teamspeak with us when they are playing?

ArTFuL DoDGeR
09-11-05, 02:54 PM
We were not having a rant at you or anything just saying you could put the key to speak activation on and then it would save us some trouble when we are playing, but yes like Damn it said we can use other channells etc i just suppose its never really been that busy that ive actually had yo use another channel :)

also avoiding annoying kissing sounds down the mic to me when i say'love you' to my mum.

LOL what kind of a person would do that! ;)

Stokes

dre
09-11-05, 03:07 PM
Im just saying we have sorted our problems out now.

Kbrothers
09-11-05, 04:51 PM
We were not having a rant at you or anything just saying you could put the key to speak activation on and then it would save us some trouble when we are playing, but yes like Damn it said we can use other channells etc i just suppose its never really been that busy that ive actually had yo use another channel :)

also avoiding annoying kissing sounds down the mic to me when i say'love you' to my mum.

LOL what kind of a person would do that! ;)

Stokes

lol im not entirely sure who that was exactly but i have a rough idea. i will not name any names, but i am sure various admins were involved...

and also we are not having a go at you guys dre, fiddy, etc beacuse the more poeple the better. :D

FIDDY
09-11-05, 10:42 PM
yes okay,
although CHOSSBOY is very anoying and i know i speak for you too kbros