PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got any tips to STOP getting to many headshots??

chunk
17-11-05, 01:10 AM
does anyone know any good tips to stop getting headshots, i think i get to many headshots as people always accuse me of hacking cause i get to many headshots, in one night i had about 5 people accusing me of it just because i accused some guy of ghosting, then his clan started to hate me and then some other people joined in. Badboy can vouch for me that all this happened if he can remember

heres a screen shot of what i see, to show that i dont ave an unfair advantage
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1410/csassault00184oc.jpg
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7209/csassault00200jm.jpg

yeah so any tips to stop getting headshots let me now

Gamith
17-11-05, 06:08 AM
aim lower?

Sc00by
17-11-05, 07:33 AM
:that:

:lol:

There's no other way.

McBain
17-11-05, 08:37 AM
It does make me laugh sometimes. I've had people call me a cheat because I get a lot of headshots. When we had the little plugin running that checked exactly where your bullets hit, and showed them on the doll figure in Psychostats, I never did see anyone with higher % than me for hitting the head over other body parts.

When people say something like 'your a cheat, so many headshots' I usually just ask, 'erm, well where are you aiming for then?'. I aim for the head, they are either going to die from a headshot or they'll kill me...

Only answer is to make a concerted effort to aim for the body instead, but I doubt it will work. When you make a reflex move, you'll still flick your crossheir at the opponents head I bet...

Lestat
17-11-05, 08:39 AM
in one night i had about 5 people accusing me of it just because i accused some guy of ghosting, then his clan started to hate me and then some other people joined in.

There is your problem don't accuse anyone, especially on a none LNY server. You never know who his friends are and you could be as wrong as them.

bones
17-11-05, 08:55 AM
you could take lessons from me chunk! i am not very good at getting any headshots (or kills :cry:)

Penguin
17-11-05, 10:35 AM
You have to spoon your eyes out with something, and force all of your fingers out of your hands (preferablly with pliers, but anything will do). Then you won't be getting many headshots ;)

helios
17-11-05, 05:33 PM
hmm, well, you COULD get one of the admins to partially blind you so that you can barely see ;), or just aim lower.

Mincemeat
17-11-05, 06:22 PM
just put some tape or whatever to blank out the upper half or one third of your monitor! You will then only view moving torso's and legs!

Gamith
17-11-05, 06:26 PM
Turn off or modify your aim-sight..

ttfn

z0na
17-11-05, 06:39 PM
well i have the solution

1) put of your bot
2) when you c a T/CT dont aim at him, just start shooting the ground.
3) always run with your crosshair aimed at the ground
4) run backwurds
5) when you shoot, start jumping up and down
6) never buy a gun

if this doesnt work, press f10 that would fix it :P:P

(I'm just kidding :D :P)

bones
17-11-05, 07:37 PM
what happens when you press f10?

z0na
17-11-05, 07:44 PM
f10 aka quit :D

bones
17-11-05, 09:00 PM
ah i see. i think it would be quite funny to trick someone into pressing it
but i see it is against your rules so i wont do it :D

chunk
17-11-05, 10:22 PM
i like these tips keep em coming along

McBain
17-11-05, 10:45 PM
Maybe try playing left handed for a while? Thats gotta make things harder?

pitchblack
17-11-05, 10:59 PM
well for starts you try not playing, you could try turning off your screen, tie both hands behind back, get extensions and play 3 miles away, play while asleep or just wake up and smell the coffee and relise you are playing pac-man.

LiNK
18-11-05, 12:17 AM
well for one you could stop rushing the vents!!! (as a CT) this will most likely not affect your HS-ratio but you will make me a very happy young man!
yesterday i threw a glass of lemonade against the wall because of your killing spree ending ways!!!
my boyfriend was not to happy about that one!!!

(trying to stop smoking here aswell mabye that has someting to do with my agression problem :angel)

Fat Tony
18-11-05, 03:14 PM
you could just make an aim bot that doesnt aim for the head. or just pray and spray. personaly I dont see what the problem is, I usually see it as a compliment if someone thinks im hacking.

Kona
18-11-05, 05:02 PM
exactly i agree with fat tony if you are good at getting headshots carry on doing just that dont let other people boss you about.

Its just because there jellious of ur skillfull gaming. :D

[OLSC]Fizban
18-11-05, 05:46 PM
Just use a knife? (or even better a spade)

Fiz

z0na
18-11-05, 06:16 PM
or type in console kill

bones
18-11-05, 06:46 PM
zona, he wants to stop getting headshots, not kill himself! :smokin:

bones
18-11-05, 06:51 PM
i still think taking lessons from me would work chunk! :wink:

chunk
18-11-05, 07:05 PM
wots the console command to remove ur crosshair i might try that

ArTFuL DoDGeR
18-11-05, 11:24 PM
erm i think the command is something like "cl_crosshair 2000" or along the lines of that, i think there is another thread about this around here somewhere. But seriously dude dont worry about getitng called a hacker too much as long as you just ignore it and your not on a server where the admins are really unfair, i would appreciate it if people said i get too many headshots and would probably increase my confidence in clan games and get me more kills, lol **hint hint** guys, good luck sorting your problems out anyways mate, but seriously dont stop playing like you do your an amazing player.

Stokes

chunk
18-11-05, 11:31 PM
lol i dont think im an amazing player im just a good rusher i think

Sgt. Stadanko
18-11-05, 11:37 PM
You can easily turn crosshair off in the options window.

chunk
18-11-05, 11:43 PM
i dont think u can if u can i cant find it

ArTFuL DoDGeR
18-11-05, 11:43 PM
Chunk you think wrong i THINK most of the people on this site can vouch for me that you are a very good rusher, and player. keep up the good work (as long as your on my team and im behind you rushing the vents) ;)

Stokes

dre
18-11-05, 11:51 PM
If anything you want as many headshots as possible not less!!!!!!

chunk
18-11-05, 11:57 PM
yeah but more headshots means more people accusing me of hacking

Sc00by
19-11-05, 12:04 AM
If you aren't hacking then you can sit back with a small self satisfied glow and think "What a muppet!" ;)

If, of course, you are hacking to get all these headshots then you, sir, are devil spawn and should be hung by the goolies until dead. And that could take weeks :eyes:

chunk
19-11-05, 12:08 AM
yeah i could think wot a muppet until its gets to the pint of him tking me if it ever gets that far