PDA

View Full Version : why is the lanarchy.co.uk dust all day server.......

bones
26-11-05, 08:28 PM
why is the lanarchy.co.uk dust all day server still playing the map cs_italy?
if you need proof (http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/bones495/cs_italy0000.jpg) here it is.

[OLSC]Fizban
26-11-05, 08:31 PM
It's having a Mediterranean holiday?

LiNK
26-11-05, 08:35 PM
Hahah I haven't noticed it, have been playing on it yesterday for a while and it was running de_dust the whole time :?

Sgt. Stadanko
26-11-05, 08:38 PM
I had that the other day, so yeah I can confirm it was running italy.

I had fun killing bots until I bought a para and got shot in the face :(

pitchblack
26-11-05, 10:30 PM
Because the map cycle has not been changed, the server was Italy/Aztec but now with dust because the other two have not been removed or removed successfully

ArTFuL DoDGeR
26-11-05, 10:48 PM
Why though its is dis-attracting users because they come on to a dust all day servre to play dust all day and then they find out it changes to italy, yet it never actually changed to aztec :?

Stokes

dre
27-11-05, 08:55 AM
Yeh i agree with stokes as i am 1 who goes on that server to play dust not italy please sort it out.

Sc00by
27-11-05, 10:24 AM
Right, if it restarts it restarts to Italy, but the map cycle is just de_dust. So you'll get one round of italy if the server crashes. Sorry I've had some IRL stuff to do over the last couple of days so I didnt' have chance to sort it. I'm sure McBain will fix it later today!

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
27-11-05, 10:34 AM
One other problem with the server is that it doesn't always restart properly. You end up having to cancel and then go in to the server afresh.

McBain
27-11-05, 03:59 PM
Hmm, something's going a bit funny with that server. It should restart on dust now... but it does seem to crash quite a bit that server. I might do a fresh install on that one at somepoint.

P.S. I'll move this into the Game Servers Forum... :roll:

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
03-12-05, 09:33 PM
Another problem with this server unfortunately. When you try and knife someone it crashes the server. Not sure if this is anything to do with the update or whether it's just a server issue (That comment's about as useful as a chocolate fireguard I'm sure).

Any ideas McB?

helios
03-12-05, 09:57 PM
I know exactly what that is - it is to do with mani and mugmod, anything that changes a players cash reserves now, crashes the server. I think we need to take off mugmod for now :S

also, just a warning to the admins - do NOT try and burn players, change their cash reserves or restrict weapons - it WILL crash the server

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
03-12-05, 10:11 PM
I was burning people on assault today and it seemed fine. Used the firebomb method, it that different?

Penguin
03-12-05, 10:14 PM
Umm, I think I may have found a temp fix for the restricted weapons problem.
clicky (http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18019&start=0)

helios
03-12-05, 10:19 PM
Already been done, i think McB mentioned it somewhere else about here.

McBain
04-12-05, 10:11 AM
I posted it into IRC actually.

I'll take mugmod off for now, no biggie. That might be why so many of them are crashing so often...