PDA

View Full Version : The A-Team or Dukes of Hazard

McBain
23-12-05, 10:55 AM
Just interested, as I'm sat here watching yet another great episode of The A Team, which one do you think was better?

Please post any arguements for you case too :)

bones
23-12-05, 11:23 AM
The A Team and Mr.T all the way!! :rock: :banana:

Sc00by
23-12-05, 12:16 PM
Jus' the good ol' boys... ;)

yeeeeeeeeeHa!

And the Dodge Charger (that the General Lee was) was just way cooler than some dodgy GMC van...

Crippler2032
23-12-05, 02:11 PM
'Quit your jibba jabba'! The A-Team Rocked! 'I pity the fool' who disagree's!

if you like the A-team this (http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=search&searchtype=GADG&searchstring=mr+t&page=search&Go.x=0&Go.y=0) is cool!

ArTFuL DoDGeR
23-12-05, 02:18 PM
It has to be the A-Team although i havent seen very many episodes while flicking through the channels i can still sit and watch the A-Team for half an hour and enjoy it. What about Starsky and Hutch shouldnt that be in the poll?

Stokes

LiNK
23-12-05, 02:19 PM
I couldn't choose I hated the A-team with every fiber of my body, but I once had such a bad nightmare about DOTH that it still creeps me out to see it brrrr

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
23-12-05, 04:08 PM
The A team ruled, masses of violence without anyone getting hurt or cut, along with the ability to make an all terrain assualt vehicle out of a buckled bicycle wheel and and paperclip. As a kid I loved it, all except the one episode where BA got leathered by that big guy. It devastated me, he did get his own back in the 2nd part though so that was cool.

gob
23-12-05, 08:18 PM
I gotta go with Scoobs and the good old boys (not counting the dredful film version!!)

The car, Roscoe P Coltraine and those denim shorts ;)

geoneo123
24-12-05, 12:21 AM
got to be the A team FOOOOOuuuLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!