PDA

View Full Version : Movie Mistakes

ArTFuL DoDGeR
07-01-06, 07:43 PM
Ever been watching a film and notice something was there one minute and then gone the next.

King Kong is now the film with the most mistakes ever at 45. 2005 was a big year for movie mistakes with mistakes from films such as King Kong, The Chronicles of Narnia, Starwars Episode 3 and Mr and Mrs smith.

Take a look at this site to see someone of these stupid mistakes.

Movie Mistakes (http://www.moviemistakes.com/)

Stokes

LiNK
08-01-06, 01:56 PM
Aargh Mr and Mrs Smith :S what a smack movie!
I'm pretty sure renting that was my 3 euro worst spent ever.
What a piece of crap that was, anyone who didn't see it, DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND STAY WELL AWAY FROM IT :D
:rantoff:

Come to think of it, Son Of The Mask was maybe even worse because it ruined the heritage of a hilarous movie by Jim Carrey

McBain
20-11-06, 07:36 PM
Just looked at that link. There are some Bond Bloopers on the front page at the moment. Very interesting and amusing. :lol:

LFFPicard
20-11-06, 09:02 PM
There are loads i see in films that ar enot on there, but i wont get credit unless i pay to be a member!

Example is x-files... LOADS of mistakes, liek having the wing mirror display a background at night yet when the camera focuses on Scully int he passenger side it is daylight oustide.. heh

ArTFuL DoDGeR
20-11-06, 10:13 PM
I cant believe they missed the classic bond mistake from the main video. I cant remember which one it was but hes driving a red car down an alley way on the left or right wheels, and then when it comes out, its on the other side.

Stokes

Curfish
21-11-06, 10:01 AM
The 2 great ones for me are from starwars. 1 where the stormtrooper bangs his head walking into a room, well this was a mistake but they made it not a mistake in the new films as jango fett bangs his head going into his ship and as stormtroopers are all clones its a genetic defect where stormtroopers have awful height judging skills.

the other is where harrison ford grabs carrie fishers tit.