PDA

View Full Version : Saving servers on CS source

Sgt Harper
22-01-06, 04:44 PM
Hope this is in the right place. :)

I had three of Lanarchy's maps saved in my favorite list of CS source, for some reason they arent there anymore and Icant save them. When I come back on to play all my favorites are missing.

Any idea as I haven't changed anything just get CS updates.

Cheer

Rob (Sgt Harper)

Oh, nice to meet you all, think this is my first post here

bones
22-01-06, 04:58 PM
its happened to all of us. i think it was the most recent css update that caused it to become like this.
i dont think there is anything you can do to bring them back up.
you will just have to use the steam favorites menu or Xfire menu insted.

btw i like your sigginature! :)

helios
22-01-06, 05:47 PM
hey mate, i've moved this to the right forums :thumbs:

yes, the latest update erased the favourites within steam. What alot of us do is use xfire (http://www.xfire.com/xf/index.php) to track our servers for us, and it allows in-game chat easily.

Crippler2032
23-01-06, 12:24 AM
For me Steam kept the favourites (right click and select servers). but they have vanished from inside CS: Source.

Gamith
23-01-06, 05:17 AM
Also I don't know if it was just me either but in office last night I couldn't auto-buy or re-buy.

ttfn

ArTFuL DoDGeR
23-01-06, 11:12 AM
Yeh there was a problem with this on the militia server aswell, i dont use this i use the other buy features but i believe DRE had a problem with it.

Stokes

dre
23-01-06, 02:58 PM
Yeh i cant use after the zblock feature i cant auto buy stuff via f1 or previously buy things f2. Any ideas?? :roll:

FIDDY
23-01-06, 03:21 PM
same with me, it was like this on all the servers i think

Penguin
23-01-06, 03:25 PM
It's ZBlock. ZBlock also changes other settings and tweaks that I use, and I'm going to investigate this and make a post on it.