PDA

View Full Version : The Unit

Lestat
14-03-06, 12:04 PM
The Unit (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460690/)

Aired end of last week this Series is based around Special forces. I really enjoyed the first episode and has quite a few stars in it.

The guy who played President Palmer from 24
And Robert Patrick , John Dogget fromt he X-files, and the T1000

It will be fast based kinda in the vein of E ring. Def worth a watch should be entertaining, for the girls among oyu it also shows how wifes cope with there men being away alot.

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
14-03-06, 05:17 PM
What channel's it on? Or is it a download job?

The one review I noticed on the above site didn't make it look to promising though:

"Well, it took me all of two minutes to realize what a piece of detritus I was watching after tuning into "The Unit." From the two glaring technical mistakes and the cheesy not-so-special effects in the very first scenes, this is a must not see show in my book. I predict an early cancellation. With the bad technical oversight, the clich

Lestat
18-11-07, 09:25 AM
Having just watched the 2 latest episodes of the unit season 3 episode 7,8 shows how good the show has gotten. the first one deals with the 5 members of the unit are in Beirut rescuing a journalist with some surprising goings on. def a must watch season so far and by one of the strongest series out there which is surprising for a show in its 3rd season where normally it becomes a little stale and boring.
The next episode Play 16 is quite sad but shows the old president palmer as a real badass.

[BFs]AnastieByte
18-11-07, 10:59 AM
Love this programme. CAnt wait for the 3rd season to start.

[BFs]AnastieByte
18-11-07, 01:58 PM
Just watched the first 2. Excellent :)