PDA

View Full Version : Banned...

L4rk3m0n
24-04-06, 11:57 AM
hi there maybe a month ago i was banned from ur popular servers because of my clan....

I am now not in this n00000000000000by clan, and i wud really like it if u wud unban me....

U wont get any shit from me.

my steam ID is:
STEAM_0:0:4193336

plz unban me dudes as i dont play for that n000000by clan (if u can call it a clan)

Cos i just wana own sum pubs :D

thnx in advance!

L4rk3m0n

Sharky
24-04-06, 12:50 PM
for those of us that do not know or cant remember, larkemon was banned for more than just being in UNS, he was found being abusive, and apparently spamming the mic, see..

http://www.lanarchy.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=5322&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

however, once again it is up to the higher ups, and i will support your decision! :D

Penguin
24-04-06, 01:07 PM
plz unban me dudes

No. Should have thought about it before you started being abusive.

ArTFuL DoDGeR
24-04-06, 03:07 PM
I have had trouble with Larkemon before, i will stand by penguins decision of 'No' i have had to deal with you a few times on the assault server because of being abusive over comms and chat.

Cos i just wana own sum pubs

Please go and find some other servers because the way you act on our servers, not taking any notice of the rules etc, you aren't welcome.

Stokes

L4rk3m0n
24-04-06, 03:55 PM
Well u cant blame a guy for trying.......

And btw i take a full understanding of your rules.... you decided to ban every1 in my old clan cos of recruting on your server not me, i have never recruited on your server but this is the reason u chose to ban me....

like i say cant blame me for trying...

And as for being abusive.... if ppl be abusive to me, i be abusive back ( wouldnt any normal human being? )

LFFPicard
24-04-06, 04:09 PM
personally i bit emy lip and shut up..

Or just shoot them in the head with a M4/AK

Penguin
24-04-06, 04:13 PM
Larkmon, please don't try and make people think you're innocent.
As well as being abusive to other players on the server, you were abusive to an admin over xfire, which isn't tolerated.

Oh, and lets not mention the stream of abuse on your "old clan's" forum

jezzag
24-04-06, 07:39 PM
yeah penguin you tell him

he put me off the assualt server for life
i didnt know he is banned i might go back on there again now

:)

L4rk3m0n
24-04-06, 07:41 PM
im not innocent, i have abused but u cant/wont prover im wrong so who cares....

but i tried to get myself unbannned cos of the banning i got and thats it,

i loved playing on ur servers, but if u dont want me back im ok wiv that, you are the admins you make the decisions....

L4rk

helios
24-04-06, 07:51 PM
ah, l4rkmon. you are the only person that i had to warn everytime i was on to stop being abusive...

I am also against your unbanning, and perhapse you should have posted this in the correct forum aswell?

[OLSC]Fizban
24-04-06, 08:05 PM
But there isn't a /dev/null section...

ArTFuL DoDGeR
24-04-06, 08:08 PM
Ok guys hes said hes ok with your decision there is no need to prolong the argument :)

Stokes

Ninja2000
25-04-06, 09:01 PM
Hey Larkemon I want to hear you say bad things about noobs again!

Is the U N S still up and running,I might pop over!

But you gotta say you f/**** noobs!