PDA

View Full Version : Cant see sprays on our servers

FIDDY
12-06-06, 06:36 PM
Well when i go on the servers i cant see many peoples sprays, i see the odd few but i cant seem to see any that crouch made or dre's.

It isnt exactly a big problem but it is starting to do my head in as i cant see peoples new sprays etc

cheers, FIDDY

McBain
12-06-06, 10:25 PM
Is it only our servers, or any CSS server? (if it's the former, then you posted in the wrong forum :tongueout: )

Bob47
13-06-06, 10:37 AM
i have found it is only the Lanarchy servers for me. But im not really that bothered

FIDDY
13-06-06, 04:37 PM
Im not sure, i only really play our servers tbh so im not bothered if i can see it on other servers, i just want to be able to on ours! Does anyone know a way to fix it or anything as i still havent seen most of the sprays crouch did for people :(

Penguin
13-06-06, 04:56 PM
Well if it doesnt work on other servers, we know it's a problem client side.
Go and check......

McBain
14-06-06, 04:55 PM
Exactly, me asking that was the first part of the diagnosis. :)

Intense Fear
15-06-06, 12:00 AM
look in the console at "r_decals', servers keep changing my values 'cause yesterday it was 200 now its 2048 :o . basically its the number of sprays, bullets and blood splatters that are allowed in the round so if its 0 then you aint gonna be able to see it. Also make sure their sprays are on a proper surface like a concrete wall and not glass or something

FIDDY
15-06-06, 03:18 PM
I can always see my own when i spray it, and sometimes people spray right next to me and i dont see it :(

Next time i go on the servers ill check, cheers