18-08-03, 04:28 PM
:mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evillaugh:

Really Enjoyed those :D

Simple_Simon
18-08-03, 05:05 PM
That was too much jokes :D :D :D :D :D

sonic_dude
18-08-03, 06:08 PM
lol every funny , but i think ive seen them on newgrounds before, still they own :)

Sc00by
19-08-03, 01:02 PM
Carl = Skavorn :P

Though I did like the 'LotR' ending, complete with music :D

wintermute
19-08-03, 01:26 PM

The spelling bears a remarkable similarity, was Skavorn one of the scriptwriters or was he just 'character basis'? I had stop watching because I got fed up of translating the speech bubbles into english.

Rob

[OLSC]Papa Smurf
19-08-03, 02:00 PM
no, no, no.

Garrison = Carl

[OLSC]LtTomWoolley
19-08-03, 02:06 PM
Papa Smurf]
Garrison = CarlThat's a bit harsh. On Carl.

[OLSC]Papa Smurf
19-08-03, 02:34 PM
yeah, but even Garrison = the statue of Nelson in Trafalgar Squarewould be considered harsh to Nelson...

[OLSC]LtTomWoolley
19-08-03, 03:22 PM
Papa Smurf]...would be considered harsh to Nelson...LOL@ "Oi! Nelson! Camper!"

Sc00by
19-08-03, 04:03 PM
LtTomWoolley]Papa Smurf]...would be considered harsh to Nelson...LOL@ "Oi! Nelson! Camper!"

Yeah but he is isn't he?

Though you would've thought he would've got at least one of those bloody pigeons by now wouldn't you :?:

Psycho Hamster
19-08-03, 04:55 PM
LtTomWoolley]Papa Smurf]...would be considered harsh to Nelson...LOL@ "Oi! Nelson! Camper!"

Yeah but he is isn't he?

Though you would've thought he would've got at least one of those bloody pigeons by now wouldn't you :?:

No way as he would have to move to shoot them :lol:

[OLSC]Papa Smurf
19-08-03, 04:56 PM

Yeah but he is isn't he?

No way as he would have to move to shoot them :lol:uh-oh, looks like the OLSC post-nesting competition has risen from the dead again

Psycho Hamster
19-08-03, 05:00 PM
Papa Smurf]LtTomWoolley]Papa Smurf]...would be considered harsh to Nelson...LOL@ "Oi! Nelson! Camper!"

Yeah but he is isn't he?

No way as he would have to move to shoot them :lol:uh-oh, looks like the OLSC post-nesting competition has risen from the dead again

Hey this reminds me of something on our Forum Smurf :lol:

McBain
19-08-03, 05:29 PM
Papa Smurf]LtTomWoolley]Papa Smurf]...would be considered harsh to Nelson...LOL@ "Oi! Nelson! Camper!"

Yeah but he is isn't he?

How small can we get the inner box containing Papa S's quote? :P

[OLSC]Papa Smurf
19-08-03, 05:39 PM

Yeah but he is isn't he?

yup - it's started again...run, run for your lives!

[OLSC]LtTomWoolley
19-08-03, 05:55 PM
Papa Smurf]Papa Smurf]LtTomWoolley]Papa Smurf]...would be considered harsh to Nelson...LOL@ "Oi! Nelson! Camper!"

Yeah but he is isn't he?

yup - it's started again...run, run for your lives!This way (http://hosted.barrysworld.net/shootclub/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=105&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30) madness lies...

[OLSC]Papa Smurf
19-08-03, 06:01 PM
LtTomWoolley]Papa Smurf]Papa Smurf]LtTomWoolley]Papa Smurf]...would be considered harsh to Nelson...LOL@ "Oi! Nelson! Camper!"

Yeah but he is isn't he?

yup - it's started again...run, run for your lives!This way (http://hosted.barrysworld.net/shootclub/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=105&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30) madness lies...s'funny - i could've sworn the old woman said madness was the first left then up the hill?

[OLSC]LtTomWoolley
19-08-03, 06:10 PM
Papa Smurf]LtTomWoolley]Papa Smurf]Papa Smurf]LtTomWoolley]Papa Smurf]...would be considered harsh to Nelson...LOL@ "Oi! Nelson! Camper!"

Yeah but he is isn't he?

yup - it's started again...run, run for your lives!This way (http://hosted.barrysworld.net/shootclub/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=105&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30) madness lies...s'funny - i could've sworn the old woman said madness was the first left then up the hill?Wasn't that Skegness?

HUNTER
19-08-03, 06:52 PM
ahhh OLSC are taking ova!!!!