PDA

View Full Version : CSS Soccer

Intense Fear
30-06-06, 09:54 PM
My brother found this earlier, check out 80.77.120.59:27016 for css. Its another css football mod BUT you cant kill everyone by kniving so basically its alot better than any previous css soccer mod or maps. I played it today with a few people and were already addicted.

Also some people have thought of forming a team for it and as luck would have it theres a league being made for it which is just waiting for more teams till it can start which is Here (http://www.pelipurkki.net/soccer/index.php). I already have 4 of us and 2 more to ask which would be enough to enter, official matches are played on the league servers so there isnt any need for that and there isnt anything else which would require costs. It just needs dedicated members then i can sort a team. Obviously my LNY duties will come 1st so dont think i'm giving up anything, anyway give it a go on the server and lemme know if anyones interested :P

DKpine
30-06-06, 10:23 PM
i had a soccer mod for 1.6 and it was quite fun for about 30 minutes, then i relised that i could go play actual football and not get frustrated by the stoopid physics

Intense Fear
30-06-06, 11:33 PM
lol yea fair point. But thats a bit like saying why am i playing css when i can go outside and shoot people for real! i'm playing this mod with my mates who cant be bothered to go out and play footie at 11pm :P

Anway...i've put up a forum for the whole thing cause' most my mates are getting serious about it all :|

FIDDY
01-07-06, 11:09 AM
I might be interested if you do sort a team out mate, soccer mods are quite funny :D

Intense Fear
01-07-06, 10:47 PM
Yeah its being sorted, just need the players really cause' everything else is pretty much worked out. For now were using the forums Here (http://s15.invisionfree.com/TcS_CSS_Soccer_Clan) but i'm gonna sort out a better url for it.

McBain
02-07-06, 08:00 AM
So we now have a few of our members forming another clan... interesting...

Intense Fear
02-07-06, 04:45 PM
Ok yea its on CSS but its playing an entirely different game, and i'm sure me and anyone else from LNY that takes part in it will put LNY 1st before this. Its just meant to be a bit of fun and something extra for people to do, i'm not trying to start a whole new clan i'm just trying to find something to do in my spare time