PDA

View Full Version : SA Rifle Cup

Intense Fear
08-07-06, 09:43 PM
I've applied for the SA Rifle Cup (http://www.snipers-alley.com/page.php?32), it'll be their 1st one but they've had others such as an awp cup. Looking at the people applying there are some highly skilled people from the top ed clans :(

I doubt they'll pick me for it but i wanna make a few upsets so anyone else want to enter with me lets spank :snm: :D

dre
08-07-06, 09:56 PM
Id love to play this and show some of the top clans i aint that bad but i very much doubt ill get picked in the first place :(

ArTFuL DoDGeR
08-07-06, 10:06 PM
I've signed up for it aswell, to let you know, could be rather fun :)

Stokes

Penguin
08-07-06, 10:17 PM
I might sign up :)
If rifles aren't your thing, there's other things planned in the future so keep your eyes out :D

NcA
08-07-06, 10:21 PM
SMG cup!!! Oh please please please! Mac-10 all the way!

Intense Fear
08-07-06, 10:29 PM
Id love to play this and show some of the top clans i aint that bad but i very much doubt ill get picked in the first place :(

Luckily its also the kick-off to the cal-e league i think so lots of people will be busy playing in that :P And i'm hoping as LNY is a ed clan they should be happy with having some of our members entering if they've let in clanless people to their previous cups.

FIDDY
08-07-06, 10:32 PM
I am going to sign up i think, as long as it okay with the senior members? Also what time is it on to make sure it does not conflict with match times

Intense Fear
08-07-06, 10:40 PM
7:30pm, but its 2 weeks away. Next week the 64 will be announced so i'm sure their will be enough time to sort matches out and find out who has been allowed to play in the cup.

Penguin
08-07-06, 11:40 PM
It's not the kickoff to CAL-E, it's week 7. Also, you can schedule CAL matches for anytime between Saturday and Wednesday, and many people will schedule them away from CAL matches if picked.

Anyway, if you don't get picked, idle in #snipers from 7, I bet you there will be dropouts and you may replace them.

It kicks off at 7:30, but you will probably be there until about 8:20 just for the first round

Intense Fear
09-07-06, 12:04 AM
It's not the kickoff to CAL-E, it's week 7. Also, you can schedule CAL matches for anytime between Saturday and Wednesday, and many people will schedule them away from CAL matches if picked.

Anyway, if you don't get picked, idle in #snipers from 7, I bet you there will be dropouts and you may replace them.

It kicks off at 7:30, but you will probably be there until about 8:20 just for the first round

i read this "Lib` - rifle cup on cal-e day nooooooo " so i thought there was some matches of somekind that day for cal-e, and i remember reading from the site it was kicking of soon so i was just guessing :roll:

Also i'm hoping i can last longer than the 1st round, i've played with some of the top players awhile ago and they're not all that special its just they practise alot and generally have good gamesense and reactions which makes them look amazing, and after watching demos i know i used to be able to play like them.

Penguin
13-07-06, 07:51 PM
I'm in woot 8)

ArTFuL DoDGeR
13-07-06, 09:40 PM
How you find out :munt: ??

Stokes

Penguin
13-07-06, 11:22 PM
On the list on the Snipers Alley site :munt: