PDA

View Full Version : How can I play CSS LAN style on my second PC

[BFs]AnastieByte
25-07-06, 04:00 PM
I have my own HL2 as those of you know from getting shot on CSS :P However I want to connect our second PC up wireless in another room so I can play CSS LAN style with my son. I thought I would have to buy a new unregistered copy of HL2 to do this. So far I have been told no a copy of HL2 bought from another person can be registered to my son (I did not think you could transfer!)
Others have offered to sell me a key? Again not sure that would work.
Advice please folks :)

Bob47
25-07-06, 04:04 PM
AnastieByte]I have my own HL2 as those of you know from getting shot on CSS :P

or knifing you on it :twisted:

but back on topic i think getting another HL2 CD would be better. also i wouldnt trust getting CD KEY's from other people but i donno what to do i would suggest getting getting another verson of HL2

[BFs]AnastieByte
25-07-06, 04:07 PM
but back on topic i think getting another HL2 CD would be better. also i wouldnt trust getting CD KEY's from other people but i donno what to do i would suggest getting getting another verson of HL2

Thats what I wondered. Damn they are expensive on Ebay :(

Intense Fear
25-07-06, 04:39 PM
I think the safest and best option is to just buy another brand new copy of hl2 for about

Sharky
25-07-06, 06:55 PM
you can order a copy of css through steam, and dl it to your sons account. you can do it from your pc, just use his account details. if he doesnt have an account dl steam and make a new one :D

[BFs]AnastieByte
25-07-06, 06:56 PM
Thanks for all the help :)

McBain
26-07-06, 05:16 PM
cant change the email its registered to

You can do this, but your right about the account name as far as I know.

As has been said, just install steam and pay the $20 + Tax to download it :thumbs:

oli
05-08-06, 10:29 PM
orr you could buy one off me for 10 pound used once but then i got hl2 and registered with steam cd key not been used pickup only ?

McBain
05-08-06, 10:33 PM
Omg, quick, bring the punctuation! This is an emergency!

:side:

:lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist :sadwalk: