PDA

View Full Version : Lanarchy 1 - June 22nd - Thanks to all

wintermute
23-06-02, 08:15 AM
I'd just like to thank all the guys who turned up for a first event, I hope you all had a good time (I know I did!).

I'd be interested to know how everyone thought it went, what they liked, how it could be improved etc. Next event is only a month away but we'd like to make each one better than the one before.

Rob

23-06-02, 09:20 AM
Well i really enjoyed myself at your LAN, i came for CS and thats what you gave me CS by the barrel

thing that i liked was the name badges, the webpage, the little shop and also the friendly atmosphere.

things i didnt like was senegal going out of the world cup, please fix that for next time.

id give the event 43 out of 47

Cheers

Curfish

McBain
23-06-02, 10:43 AM
Oh man, how did we lose the four points?!?!?! Guys, we gotta try for the full 47 next time...

It was a great day, I hope everyone else enjoyed it as much as I did (even if kensai battered me beyond belief )

Sorry about Senegal, no can do with the fix though, my g/f is Turkish and I've had to arrange for a Turkey vs South Korea final, with Turkey coming out winners. Hope you don't mind too much. Somehow some of the press are beginning to catch wind of my plans to fix the World Cup, you think the South Korea beating Spain was a bit too much? I knew it... hmm, lets see how they feel when my ref sends 5 Germans off in the first half of the next game. (btw, please keep this quiet, I could get in trouble for this)
Ice to see you...Edited by: McBain at: 6/23/02 1:41:58 pm

23-06-02, 01:35 PM
the four points where lost due to 2 minor things i didnt like, A: The Curtains and B: the lack of lap dancers at the venue

FeArLeSs Dude
23-06-02, 05:34 PM
lol

wintermute
23-06-02, 08:22 PM
Well y'know - you left at six and we have a nine o'clock watershed for 'adult' entertainment...

24-06-02, 07:29 AM
Bugger!!!

kensai ryuuri
24-06-02, 08:51 AM
Great day guys kensai enjoyed it lots!

It was our first LAN as a clan (some of us our first LAN ) and we were proud of our performance the great atmosphere in the place - esp. with the "moral" victories over us

Midtown Madness 2 was a great laugh Crippler 0wns that

All in all a great day guys, my arms are nearly falling off carrying my monitor around mind

I hope to see you at the next event - see my new post.

Sc00by
02-07-02, 08:15 PM
Just gotta get better

Judge AKA Mark