PDA

View Full Version : Goldeneye Source

Sir Kunmskull
09-10-06, 01:59 PM
Not sure if this has already been posted about but found this the other day,for those that loved goldeneye on the nintendo itscoming to the pc in the form of a halflife 2 mod, not sure about singleplayer content yet but the multiplayer should be fun.

[web:420d9d3903]http://www.goldeneyesource.com/[/web:420d9d3903]

artofdrowning
09-10-06, 03:07 PM
I downloaded this about 4 months ago, I don't think it was in beta either, and it was crap.

BaDBoY UK
09-10-06, 03:32 PM
Goldeneye was a breakthrough in multiplayer gaming on consoles, but that was back then. Now, how can it compete with CSS, BF2 or COD for online gaming? It woulkd have to be something pretty amazing to take people away from those titles 8-)

Lestat
09-10-06, 03:50 PM
Yeah I downloaded it with art and a few others it bored me and wasn't very good.

NcA
09-10-06, 06:39 PM
Aye, got it downloaded it some time ago. Good for some nostalgic laughs, but the gameplay just isn't refined enough for online and PC gaming. It just doesn't feel right without the N64's controller and the auto aim :P I'd say it's worth downloading though. Just to admire their effort in recreating everything classic about the game.

malganis
13-10-06, 05:41 PM
Yeah it's worth looking at but nothing special. It gets boring after about 5 minutes, especially as there's only a few servers.

jezzag
14-10-06, 12:00 AM
had a go a while ago

r man didnt feel like goldeneye

had a ago a little while ago

still didnt feel like golden eye:(

shame that game rocked :)

gray-fox
27-10-06, 01:30 PM
they really did an injustice to this game, and the no crosshairs really buggers you up for online play.

zedninja
27-10-06, 03:34 PM
don t no abput ive seen it b4 on lny forums biut never realy looked into it ne more than a quick peep at their website

it looks quite good but i may be wrong
whats it about is it jAMES bond style counter strike source coz if it is i cant see it being that good because no remakes off counter strike source are usually any good but i may give it a try wen im on my pc not my brothers

kbi 4 now cya
:thumbs:

[OLSC]Fizban
27-10-06, 03:45 PM
Anyone seen my babelfish?