PDA

View Full Version : What Do U Think Is Better ?

sonic_dude
28-09-03, 12:22 PM
Well, Ive heard from/ seen a thing on the net called cs realism, so i got it, and i realised that the grapics are way way better than the origianal,but ive never actually got around to seeing/trying the fusion thingy, can u tell me ur opinion on either of them and post a link to the fusion plz ?

cheers

HUNTER
28-09-03, 08:48 PM
fusion pack is nice and looks better than the shit they call default.

McBain
28-09-03, 09:49 PM
I'm not sure this poll will be much use to you sonic, I get the impression people will just vote which ever they have used. Not many will have used both, and can therefor say which they prefer (like me...who voted fusion :thumbs: )

Sc00by
29-09-03, 01:21 AM
Yeah, but you only voted Fusion cos of the bug in CS realism...
For actual appearance the Realism Pack is much better - you know it, I know it, Mrs Wilson the next door neighbour knows it - Hell even No. 34s dog knows it! :P

sonic_dude
29-09-03, 06:06 AM
I'm not sure this poll will be much use to you sonic, I get the impression people will just vote which ever they have used. Not many will have used both, and can therefor say which they prefer (like me...who voted fusion :thumbs: )

ive never seen fusion and its always good to see what other ppl think of it

Sc00by
29-09-03, 08:20 AM
can u tell me ur opinion on either of them and post a link to the fusion plz ?

There is a link to the fusion pack DL in this thread (http://www.lanarchy.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51)

sonic_dude
29-09-03, 02:45 PM
thnx very much sc00by :thumbs:

Psycho Hamster
29-09-03, 09:33 PM
Tried them both, fusion is better :wink:

Sc00by
29-09-03, 09:48 PM
wot :?: :huh: :shock:

I give up I really do...

Maybe we should make our own model pack? Put the Ts in bright pink leotards and the CTs in rather fetching yellow jump suits then arm everyone with water pistols :evillaugh:

wintermute
29-09-03, 11:25 PM
Nah, everyone should be armed with those ketchup squirting tomatoes ..

Rob

McBain
30-09-03, 05:44 AM
Face it Sc00bs, your on the losing side here :lol:

[OLSC]Papa Smurf
30-09-03, 07:29 AM
what's wrong with the default CS skins/models? :roll:

sonic_dude
30-09-03, 02:38 PM
Papa Smurf]what's wrong with the default CS skins/models? :roll:

the grapics suck and when u drop a gun I.E the M4A1 colt it has even more crap grapics, so someone needed to improve it :roll:

SpyHunterUK
30-09-03, 02:48 PM
whats wrong with defaults apart from graphics? u should spend more time playing and less d/loading!

btw, i liked scoobys idea:

Maybe we should make our own model pack? Put the Ts in bright pink leotards and the CTs in rather fetching yellow jump suits then arm everyone with water pistols :evillaugh:

Sniper
30-09-03, 05:05 PM
i hav only heard of csrealism wots the other 1 dose it hav a URL?

Sc00by
30-09-03, 05:11 PM
i hav only heard of csrealism wots the other 1 dose it hav a URL?

If you read the 'Settng up counterstike and PODBot' (http://www.lanarchy.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51) thread you'll find links to both :roll:

Skavorn
02-10-03, 08:01 PM
Yeah, but you only voted Fusion cos of the bug in CS realism...
For actual appearance the Realism Pack is much better - you know it, I know it, Mrs Wilson the next door neighbour knows it - Hell even No. 34s dog knows it! :P

I know this is slightly dated but what bug!?!?!?!?

Sc00by
02-10-03, 09:49 PM
I know this is slightly dated but what bug!?!?!?!?

For some reason with CS|RU installed you can't connect to passworded servers... The only way round it I found was to use gametiger to fire up the game, which is a bit of a pain tbh... (Especially as I have ASE working now...)