PDA

View Full Version : LANarchy #2

kensai ryuuri
24-06-02, 08:53 AM
Hi,

After the great time we had at the first event kensai will probably attend the next but the problem is for us Northerners.

Is there any chance on making it a 2 day event as lugging all our stuff around for just 1 day can be heavy :/

If it is a 2 day event im sure you will see us there.

McBain
24-06-02, 09:03 AM
Hi there

Unfortunately it is unlikely the July event will be 2 days as it is already booked and also I have a prior arrangement for the day after it.

We will definatly look into making the August event (looking like it may be the 31st) 2 days as you are not the only person to express a preference for us to do so.

**EDIT**

I've just thought, we have spare monitors still...would it be a help if we lent you those for the day, so you just had to bring base units down?
Ice to see you...Edited by: McBain at: 6/24/02 10:14:30 am

kensai ryuuri
24-06-02, 09:40 AM
Yeah that would help a lot.

Its just me and OLv from the North the other 2 are in London so its not a problem for them.

How big are the monitors :?

McBain
24-06-02, 09:08 PM
Well, I have one 19" (which I'm not sure we would have room in the car to bring) and 2 or 3 14"...(I think they are 14" anyway, they aren't all that big, and are a bit old and battered )
Ice to see you...

kensai ryuuri
24-06-02, 09:29 PM
I think it will be o.k now anyway.

Its 90% certain kensai will be attending again - couple of different faces in our squad too and hopefully 5-6 of the 7 man squad (Maybe all of us if we lucky )

FeArLeSs Dude
01-07-02, 04:59 PM
do you guys have a website for your clan?