PDA

View Full Version : clan wanted for the next lanarchy...

magic
27-11-03, 03:43 PM
hey. i am coming to Lanarchy 14 and am looking for a clan to play with. i have lots of experience and played in lots of tourneys. i used to play for {aS} and [pE]. i have gd tactics and want to play as im only in the country for 2 months. i am going to the cpl in texas with a nZ clan. and may be attending cpl winter. i am 15 and also attending multiplay sTratLan in Startford. e-mail me at matt_smith_90@hotmail.com or reply. thanks splinter* =] :D :arrow:

SpyHunterUK
27-11-03, 03:48 PM
why not just join the MISC BUNCH :?: :P

magic
27-11-03, 04:08 PM
umm.. do we just make a clan or something .? i'd like to play for a proper one ... if i could. hey spy do you have msN splinter* :roll:

-logical- Chimp
27-11-03, 05:29 PM
at lanarchy 12, the Misc Bunch managed to knock CoF* out of the CS tourny ;) (and did pretty good at DoD too, considering none of us had played it before ;)

generally, those without a firm clan (or with too few members for the tourny) just form ad-hoc groups on the day

* well, one of the CoF teams, anyway :p

Slacker Zero
27-11-03, 05:57 PM
Misc Bunch kicked ass :lol:

SpyHunterUK
27-11-03, 06:36 PM
there will be 2 misc bunches at L14 by the looks of it :twisted:

sonic_dude
27-11-03, 06:55 PM
confermed and provisional :lol:

magic
27-11-03, 07:11 PM
:arrow: thanks i should play in the misc then... but still looking :wink:

so how good did the misC do at L12 ? :D

Skavorn
02-12-03, 02:18 PM
at lanarchy 12, the Misc Bunch managed to knock CoF* out of the CS tourny ;) (and did pretty good at DoD too, considering none of us had played it before ;)

generally, those without a firm clan (or with too few members for the tourny) just form ad-hoc groups on the day

* well, one of the CoF teams, anyway :p

But anyone can knock CoF out of a torney :lol:

HUNTER
03-12-03, 04:02 PM
well skav, our CoF team didn't do too badly, until we got totally 0wned at the end :lol: