PDA

View Full Version : The Movie Topic

SpyHunterUK
28-11-03, 11:02 PM
S.W.A.T. is a movie out soon but i acnt get the trailer on here!

Trailer courtesy of Yahoo!

seen any good movies lately?

what were they?

recommend any movies?

POST EM HERE :!:

McBain
28-11-03, 11:10 PM
I don't seem to many films now I can't get free tickets anymore :cry:

Hmm, I can't even remember the last film I saw at the cinema was.

The last film I watched was probably 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles' on TV a month or so ago. Classic film :thumbs:

wintermute
28-11-03, 11:45 PM
Last movie I saw at the cinema was LOTR II, I think (it may have been Harry Potter - but they were both out around the same time). I'm fairly sure the last one McBain went to see was Matrix II, because there's a thread somewhere on the forum about it...

Rob

HUNTER
29-11-03, 08:03 AM
last film i saw was Matrix III a few weeks ago :D

Skavorn
29-11-03, 12:50 PM
I was Matrix 3 aswell.

Matrix - 83%
Matrix Reloaded - 93%
Matrix Revolutions - 79%

It was a great film but had very little hand to hand combat in it. It was a totally different film to the other films. My mate I saw it with was pissed off and disappointed.

HUNTER
29-11-03, 06:08 PM
i loved it, brought a final end to it.

want to see kill bill and swat soon enough.

McBain
10-12-03, 09:26 PM
I was told by Dominic (the guy from Harrow Arena) that SWAT wasn't really up to much, as wasn't worth watching. Anyone seen it yet?

briktopp
11-12-03, 04:48 PM
best 2 films i've seen at the pics recently are 'Pirates of the Carribean' - classic pirates tale makes up for it being a popcorn muncher and a great entrance by Mr Depp. (arriving at the port on his boat)

Secondly Freddy Vs Jason. I thought I was well past enjoying these sort of movies but this one has a good blend of the tongue in cheek humouor, great visuals, perfect breasts and superb set pieces.

[OLSC]Slaine
11-12-03, 05:16 PM
I was told by Dominic (the guy from Harrow Arena) that SWAT wasn't really up to much, as wasn't worth watching. Anyone seen it yet?

Yes saw it in the states, not bad... think it was better than Bad Boys II, which I also saw when I was there...