PDA

View Full Version : Competition Games?

McBain
17-10-02, 04:32 PM
What other games would you like to see in the 'Lanarchy Championship' or Race For The Radeon as I called it at L4.

I would like to add Age of Empires II: Conquest. We would only need two rounds, so it wouldn't take much longer than four hours in total. Also, this is the kind of game you can play after midnight, when your reactions are slowing :)

I would like to see something very different, like FIFA Football, although I believe Waster has warned us away from this, him having insider knowledge of the game or something :?

A few of us play Madden, but this may be a bit too much for everyone to learn, as it can be a little complex and confusing.

Re-Volt or eRacer would be a slightly more serious race for people to compete in. Would probably only take about an hour to run a full competition on either of these.

Digital Paintball was suggested as a different Half Life mod. Don't know much about this one myself yet. Day of Defeat, Front Line Force or Opera would also be quite easy to set up for people, as we will all have HL already.

Unreal Tournament 2003 may prove popular, not seen it myself, but I'm hearing good things. This may be harder to set up on everyones machines though. Takes a lot of HDD space and high specs too.

Bond0r
17-10-02, 05:47 PM
skip the tape and just give it to me? :D