PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 5

McBain
01-08-04, 09:03 PM
Almost every other forum I see, seems to have a BB thread, so screw it, its nearly finished, lets have a poll to see who people would like to see win it.

I know its trash TV, and I'm fine not watching it, missing eviction nights etc and I woudn't dream of wasting a phone call or text message on voting. Unfortunatly I generally see it because the other half has it on while I'm browsing the web etc (like now) and tbh, sometimes you can't help asking 'so whats going on here?'

The only person left I don't want to win is Nadia. That kind of personallity really pisses me off. She gets upset, wants everything done here way, can't argue or even think logically etc.

Anyway, anyone else see any of this or am I the only sucker?

/me awaits flaming

Skavorn
01-08-04, 09:06 PM
I'm watching it, mainly becuase there isn't much else to watch.

Heres my predicted order of evictions:
Jason 5th, Shell 4th, Daniel 3rd, Stuart 2nd, Nadia 1st

McBain
01-08-04, 09:16 PM
That may be how you predict it will finish, but who would you prefer won? It's interesting that already Jason has 2 of the 3 votes cast (myself included). To me he is the only person in there I think I could relate to. The rest are generally eejits.

Stuart could be saved by the eviction of Michelle. She smothered him somewhat and didn't allow him to get involved with the others so much.

wintermute
01-08-04, 09:54 PM
Can we have a 'none of the above' option?

Rob

McBain
01-08-04, 09:58 PM
No because unfortunately thats not a possible outcome of BB5... :? If that is your preference then you must just abstain. :P

wintermute
01-08-04, 10:09 PM
But the poll isn't about possible outcomes? It's a question about personal preference, and now you know what my preference would be :)

Rob

Smokey
02-08-04, 08:20 AM
The only person left I don't want to win is Nadia. That kind of personallity really pisses me off. She gets upset, wants everything done here way, can't argue or even think logically etc.

Remind you of an old housemate? Nadia is built more like a man though!

HUNTER
02-08-04, 09:29 AM
My vote goes to Dan because he gets on with everyone.

Smokey
02-08-04, 10:43 AM
I couldn't give a monkeys now that the slickman rapper slash part time hitman has gone, it's boring without him.

McBain
02-08-04, 05:20 PM
I would agree there. I can't understand why people voted him out... it really isn't worth watching now (or for some....even less worth watching)

SpyHunterUK
02-08-04, 06:53 PM
For me, it wasnt worth watching in the first place, no offence to anyone that likes it, just expressing my opinion. :)